xxax

Aug 30, 2020
Monica is anything but normal in the game. She is from the start a total bitch. How diplomatic Monica acts is the only aspect of her character we the player can influence. Her inner thoughts are the same with either bitch or decent decisions. The only tame aspect of Monica's actions(to use your term) is that she has no interest in sex, so she doesn't use it too humiliate or put down the people who she has power over. She is just as cruel and mean as all the characters who have been abusing her through the game, she just happens now to be at the bottom of the food chain instead of the top.

Victoria is no different than Monica, she uses people under her power for her own gains. Anyway enjoy your pictures.
She's normal in the context of the game world. A world where "powerful people" "destroy" famous executives and make them into sexual slaves, where random men offer 10 dollars for blowjobs to the downtrodden. Every character that has the slightest advantage/power over another will use it for sexual blackmail. You ever seen a "living mannequin" where you're allowed to sexually abuse her? I haven't. Where a secretary wields insane power over people making them do all kind of crazy shit and somehow Monica isn't tame compared to that? Did Monica ever demand people eat her pussy and stuff like that before?

The world that the dev has created is full of abusive manipulative assholes and she's just one of them. It makes the whole point of her being a bitch moot since everyone is a fucking bitch. Like cmon, even the fucking kid is a sexual maniac and a teacher has no problem blackmailing for sex. Don't even get me started on the Marcus jail scenes.

• Love
Reactions: EraRamp

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
I can't change my clothes in the pub. It says that 350 corruption for whore 's clothes. I am stuck. Is this a bug?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I can't change my clothes in the pub. It says that 350 corruption for whore 's clothes. I am stuck. Is this a bug?
Raise the corruption on the portrait in the bedroom on Monica´s House. Click on it and you have the option to raise or decrease many things, including corruption

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
She's normal in the context of the game world. A world where "powerful people" "destroy" famous executives and make them into sexual slaves, where random men offer 10 dollars for blowjobs to the downtrodden. Every character that has the slightest advantage/power over another will use it for sexual blackmail. You ever seen a "living mannequin" where you're allowed to sexually abuse her? I haven't. Where a secretary wields insane power over people making them do all kind of crazy shit and somehow Monica isn't tame compared to that? Did Monica ever demand people eat her pussy and stuff like that before?

The world that the dev has created is full of abusive manipulative assholes and she's just one of them. It makes the whole point of her being a bitch moot since everyone is a fucking bitch. Like cmon, even the fucking kid is a sexual maniac and a teacher has no problem blackmailing for sex. Don't even get me started on the Marcus jail scenes.
It looks like a game review. Continue

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
this is perhaps because you used scrappy mod before in version 2.18 which, in addition to creating its own gallery, unlocks that of the game. In the new version, however, without the mod you actually see in which passages you have really seen and which ones you haven't.
but even with the scappy mood in the new version the gallery is still blurry

Screenshot (48) (Small).png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how do you make monica decent?
Just don't let her be a bitch, that's all. It depends on the choice of answer options in game dialogues. My Monica is a "decent girl", although her corruption level is over 900. And if all the same did not work out and your Monica moved to the "next level" of bitchiness... Well, there are always cheats in her former bedroom and a developer console.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
if she aren't your only option are in Monica's old bedroom
where the wardrobe are
look at the picture
there are of course other options
but take a lot of grinding
i lowered the bitchness and the corruption but it still tells me that monica is not decent enough

Screenshot (49) (Small).png

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Just don't let her be a bitch, that's all. It depends on the choice of answer options in game dialogues. My Monica is a "decent girl", although her corruption level is over 900. And if all the same did not work out and your Monica moved to the "next level" of bitchiness... Well, there are always cheats in her former bedroom and a developer console.
how do you enable the developper console the UnRen is not working with this version

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
but even with the scappy mood in the new version the gallery is still blurry
Scrappy mod does not work well in FB. I noticed that one way or another, the data from the persistent file partially affects the unlocking and display of some scenes in the "scrappy" gallery. It would seem that this should not be the case and the scrappy mod should handle it by itself, but alas ... This does not happen and I do not know why. Therefore, in such cases, I just loaded the developer's saves and watched those scenes that scrappy mod could not unlock.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes