UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
WOW 500 Corruption i imagine you got the dress by showing people at the streets ??
Hmm... i maybe misunderstood what you mean but i can't go in the streets with the dress to show it to the punks.

I got the dress while working as a mannequin (around +50 corruption), i got money for victoria with Steve 9 times (+40 the first time with sex, and +10 eight times), so it grows quite fast when 0.4 progress is reached.
By the way, not sure if it's only me, but after the sex for the first "contract" with Steve, the eight times after, i only had the blowjob with different small scenes with the two girls, is it normal or there is a way to see Monica being fucked by Steve (or any other guy) with another method ?
Otherwise, too bad there isn't a replay gallery or something like that...

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hmm... i maybe misunderstood what you mean but i can't go in the streets with the dress to show it to the punks.

I got the dress while working as a mannequin (around +50 corruption), i got money for victoria with Steve 9 times (+40 the first time with sex, and +10 eight times), so it grows quite fast when 0.4 progress is reached.
By the way, not sure if it's only me, but after the sex for the first "contract" with Steve, the eight times after, i only had the blowjob with different small scenes with the two girls, is it normal or there is a way to see Monica being fucked by Steve (or any other guy) with another method ?
Yes this is normal, you have reached the end of this version. A gallery would be nice, yep !

Reactions: UYScutti23

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018

I think so Steve in this current version of the game can fuck you 2 times first time as a maid the other one is at his office if you had sex with him at the house other scenes with him are only blowjob loops

Reactions: UYScutti23

Septian77

Nov 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/start.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 118, in script call
  File "Characters/Monica/Bed_Basement.rpyc", line 169, in script call
  File "Characters/Monica/Bed_Basement.rpyc", line 251, in script call
  File "00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpyc", line 285, in script
  File "/data/user/0/fashion_business.ep2_05/files/renpy/execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/start.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 118, in script call
  File "Characters/Monica/Bed_Basement.rpyc", line 169, in script call
  File "Characters/Monica/Bed_Basement.rpyc", line 251, in script call
  File "00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpyc", line 285, in script
  File "/data/user/0/fashion_business.ep2_05/files/renpy/execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Did you use skip until Friday and this text showed up ????

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
will it ever be 1080p here? cause with 720p i lost all my saves
You have asked the question several times already... And you know that it's not coming here by magic ? And btw, I wrote it but I switched from 1080 to 720p and it was working perfectly. And if I remember well, there is a script in this thread to switch from 1080p to 720p and vis versa (it was for another version but I'm pretty sure it's still working).

LucasDigne

Jul 30, 2018
You have asked the question several times already... And you know that it's not coming here by magic ? And btw, I wrote it but I switched from 1080 to 720p and it was working perfectly. And if I remember well, there is a script in this thread to switch from 1080p to 720p and vis versa (it was for another version but I'm pretty sure it's still working).
how can i switch?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
The hair dye at the beginning isnt pickable and im stuck with the hints at that crap, great bug.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thanks!
dont remember it when i played ep.1!
not sure its worth it to replay ep 1... hm...

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
as i can see from the spoilers this update will be absolutly stunning.
thx for your work dev and thx for not just focusing on one path.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes