Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I just wish animations were little bit better because art is great
Compared to other games in this site, the animations on this one are among the best if not the best overall. What puts it over the top is the multiple angles for a single animation. Now what I wish for is more realistic sound effects during sex scenes, like sucking, moans and slapping noises. The soundtrack music when doing strip dances is great though.

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Compared to other games in this site, the animations on this one are among the best if not the best overall. What puts it over the top is the multiple angles for a single animation. Now what I wish for is more realistic sound effects during sex scenes, like sucking, moans and slapping noises. The soundtrack music when doing strip dances is great though.
I mean if you compare it to Treasure of Nadia its trash animation not even comparable. Its not smooth at all and so obvious its 1 second loop 10 times over its one movement in whole sex scene and that makes it so artificial. Sound effects are also horrible but not as important. Dont wanna hate on it because I love everything else just giving feedback.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I'm stuck on the stripper path of the game. The next part is supposed to be when Molly accuses Monica of stealing her tips from her jar. But it is not triggering. Molly is always there and not the other Stripper. I have all 27 strip poses unlocked and Joe already came in and offered me to go private with a customer. I am not sure why it is not progressing to the next part? I think it is another bug. I am using the most recent download. the 11 hotfix 3
I have attached my save game file

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I'm stuck on the stripper path of the game. The next part is supposed to be when Molly accuses Monica of stealing her tips from her jar. But it is not triggering. Molly is always there and not the other Stripper. I have all 27 strip poses unlocked and Joe already came in and offered me to go private with a customer. I am not sure why it is not progressing to the next part? I think it is another bug. I am using the most recent download. the 11 hotfix 3
Im replaying from your save and cant seem to trigger the event either. I come every day and Claire is never there only Molly. Did she got fired or something?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I mean if you compare it to Treasure of Nadia its trash animation not even comparable. Its not smooth at all and so obvious its 1 second loop 10 times over its one movement in whole sex scene and that makes it so artificial. Sound effects are also horrible but not as important. Dont wanna hate on it because I love everything else just giving feedback.
Ok, Treasure of Nadia animations are incredible. I just wish I could play as that awesome girl and not that stupid guy. So that game gets a reject kick from me... back to Fashion Business.
treasureofnadia2.gif

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Ok, Treasure of Nadia animations are incredible. I just wish I could play as that awesome girl and not that stupid guy. So that game gets a reject kick from me... back to Fashion Business.
View attachment 614886
I dont mind playing male protagonist but he has to be dominant masculine testosterone alpha beast or ugly, fat, old characters like in Fashion Business Not these cuck kid characters but this game is so good anyways so its worth it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
played with your save
and i think you need to trigger claire
i could first do it the first coming monday

Reactions: GizmoDuck

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
do you guys know why I cant open certain images in game folder and how to solve it? Can open images in achievements but cant open slides? it says its not supporting format jpg but I can open jpg. I would really appreciate help

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes