kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
i got a problem with seducing ralph, she do the same movement as usual and nothing happen with ralph ?
is this suppose to be long or something is wrong ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i got a problem with seducing ralph, she do the same movement as usual and nothing happen with ralph ?
is this suppose to be long or something is wrong ?
Did you talk with Bardie before? This triggers the scenes. Bardie wants you to seduce Ralph. Monica can't do that without the advise of Bardie.

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
Did you talk with Bardie before? This triggers the scenes. Bardie wants you to seduce Ralph. Monica can't do that without the advise of Bardie.
yes ofc, i got the mission to seduce him but nothing happen

if i clean up nothing happen, if i speak to him, he ask if i want something she replies no and it's over

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes ofc, i got the mission to seduce him but nothing happen

if i clean up nothing happen, if i speak to him, he ask if i want something she replies no and it's over
v 12
After completing the college quest, will approach after she cleans the house.

He will task Monica with seducing . This action will become accessible during the cleaning.

After every seduction scene, Monica discusses her progress with Bardie in her .

There are three seduction scenes currently available. To activate one of those scenes Monica has to wear specific underwear: Julia’s panties, Betty’s panties, or no panties.

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
v 12
After completing the college quest, will approach after she cleans the house.

He will task Monica with seducing . This action will become accessible during the cleaning.

After every seduction scene, Monica discusses her progress with Bardie in her .

There are three seduction scenes currently available. To activate one of those scenes Monica has to wear specific underwear: Julia’s panties, Betty’s panties, or no panties.
yes i've already done all this... and as I said, when i speak to him i got the regular text fb1.PNG
fb2.PNG

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yes i've already done all this... and as I said, when i speak to him i got the regular text
You are supposed to get nothing extra on the 1st 2 attempts. Only at the end of the 3rd attempt (with all 3 attempts using different type of underwear) will you get something extra.

• Angry
Reactions: ray3dave

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
i'm not supposed to do it w/o underwear ?
Hahaha it seems that you already ended the tasks with Ralph til this update. When he tells you that you should stop seduce him, is the end of the update, nothing more happens. Later Bardie talks to Monica about new plans and that's all.

blackgal1

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys my English not well. How can I collect 5.000 dollars after photoshoot from Biff. I wanted my money and he says doing money transfer but there is nothing.. what about gift certificate? How can i change to cash this ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes