ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
so bit of an odd question... I turned down Julia's request on the panties and her stat's dropped to 1 but was wondering if I'd lost the opportunities with Fred too.. Also, how do I start Melanie's revenge?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
When Bardie punishes Step-Mom, He reminds her "You still haven't fix the college problem". Thing is, She never goes back to the college. I get this cause I chose to have run outta there the first time.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i have the previous latest version (before this one), do i have to DL it all again ? i mean it's 7 GB now! is there an update code for the latest update ?

Reactions: jasontigre404

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.12 Hotfix 2] [DecentMonkey] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Standard Compressed
Original size ~7.13GB
Download ~2.95GB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Heavy Compressed
Original size ~7.13GB
Download ~2.72GB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

I tried using heavy compression settings to reduce the files size but it didn't exactly shave much off of the total, anyway I have uploaded both here so *shrug* ....

Last edited:

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
you can only do that once
i am not sure what there trigger it
but when you are waitress have you talked with all the costumers
i think some of them mention private dance
also have you painted the stripper picture with makeup
Yes I painted the stripper picture with makeup
I tried doing the waitress stuff as suggested talked to everyone and still no dice.
I can leave without giving Ashley the tips from waitress job but not the stripping part.
I tried everything, but the weird thing is Claire shouldn't be joining Monica on stage every dance. I believe that is what is causing the hang up, for some reason the game is not advancing after the first initial team up. Which is why I think it is bugged somehow.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I made this fan signature of Melanie

If you want to use it, just paste here this code:

Code:
[url='https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-12-decentmonkey.11501'][img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/643356_melanie_fashion_business.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I made this fan signature of Melanie

View attachment 629264

If you want to use it, just paste here this code:

Code:
[url='https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-12-decentmonkey.11501'][img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/643287_melanie_fashion_business_f95.gif[/img][/url]
awesome! First of its Melanie, second like the photoshoot effect really cool (the light and sharpening) the only thing what bothers me are the red stripes on her boobs which look like they supposed to be shadows but turned out to be red? Maybe I am wrong tho. But at least you not only gave her pretty face and melancholic expression credit but also tried to give her massive and lovely tits credit. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ashitanojoe

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yes I painted the stripper picture with makeup
I tried doing the waitress stuff as suggested talked to everyone and still no dice.
I can leave without giving Ashley the tips from waitress job but not the stripping part.
I tried everything, but the weird thing is Claire shouldn't be joining Monica on stage every dance. I believe that is what is causing the hang up, for some reason the game is not advancing after the first initial team up. Which is why I think it is bugged somehow.
i suppose that you read the guide
(450 corruption required).
and as far i know you should only see claire every second day
and can only dance with her once a week
maybe you should report it to decentmonkey
xbox360?

Reactions: GizmoDuck
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes