Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Guys, I know you can't wait for the next release, but please have a little more patience. There is no final ETA yet. This is because this update is really huge, more than 3.5k lines(!) of new dialogues and around 2k (!!) brand new renders. Dialogues and translation is done, the renders are done. While the last animations are being rendered, the quest scripting does cost a lot of time at this version. The overall progress is now 87%. That said, don't expect v13 this week, it's really tons of work.

Also, you want an as much as possible bug free game. Therefore, beta testing also is necessary. So, the release is very near, but please have some more patience. Many thanks guys.

1591114660159.png

Last edited:

thestrike

Jan 29, 2020
We need monkey. He is best
Guys, I know you can't wait for the next release, but please have a little more patience. There is no final ETA yet. This is because this update is really huge, more than 3.5k lines(!) of new dialogues and around 2k (!!) brand new renders. Dialogues and translation is done, the renders are done. While the last animation are being rendered, the quest scripting does cost a lot of time at this version. The overall progress is now 87%. That said, don't expect v13 this week, it's really tons of work.

Also, you want a as much as possible bug free game. Therefore, beta testing also is necessary. So, the release is very near, but please have some more patience. Many thanks guys.

View attachment 678681
Ok. fafa~

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Guys, I know you can't wait for the next release, but please have a little more patience. There is no final ETA yet. This is because this update is really huge, more than 3.5k lines(!) of new dialogues and around 2k (!!) brand new renders. Dialogues and translation is done, the renders are done. While the last animation are being rendered, the quest scripting does cost a lot of time at this version. The overall progress is now 87%. That said, don't expect v13 this week, it's really tons of work.

Also, you want a as much as possible bug free game. Therefore, beta testing also is necessary. So, the release is very near, but please have some more patience. Many thanks guys.

View attachment 678681
DecentMonkey should hire someone for scripting. To help.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
It is not clear to me where all the impatience suddenly comes from. The game gets a REGULAR update in a period of a month and it is always a big update. Take a look at some other games that are waiting for an update for a couple of months and it is always small one.
As far as I'm concerned, the more waiting is more good content in the case of DM. I don't mind this waiting even though I love this game! :D

May 2, 2020
when so many can´t wait for the next update why this game has only 3,5 stars tho ?
Some don't like what they call the "grind" and the fetishes this game plays with. Cannot appease everyone and many appreciate the dev's work. His team is working hard and if you look at the top games like DMD, you wait months for a new update only to see next to no content. Look at "A Wife And A Mother". Game's been released in 2017, switched from RPGM to Ren'Py and is far from being finished.

His team is working hard and one should look past his own desires he's searching for in a game and criticize it for what it is. The renders, story, animations, sound and so on. That's it.

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
It is not clear to me where all the impatience suddenly comes from.
I think a lot of it is eager anticipation. It's easy to get super excited about this game. There are so many imaginative stories and characters to expand upon, new content to discover, and several paths/destinies to unfold. Choices matter and consequences can often be more fun than the rewards. The supporting cast is brought to life with amazing detail and it's great fun to see what happens with them too.

Last edited:

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Is there any way to unlock all scenes or does anyone has a savefile with all of them unlocked?This game is great but takes way too long even with the cheats.We need character progression cheats.Also because of this game now i'm afraid of police stations.I really wanna play this game more but it takes so long to get to the next scene.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yours is the rookie version.

This is the pro version:

Her plus bigger boobies me likey very much :3

also: this upcoming update sounds to be massive wow! Just hope you can get rid of Victoria now and you can play more with Melanie :3 (if that’s the case in the last update I am sorry didn’t play it to have a higher chance to have more Melanie scenes in it ^^)

• Angry
Reactions: Zuboskalik
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes