Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Someone help me ... I can't trigger Ralph's seduction scenes. Tuesday and Thursday I go to the gym with Betty but nothing happens.
Did Bardie told you to do so?
If yes: go to the gym with Betty. And while she is doing the workout, go to the locker ... then the event should trigger.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Yes Bardie said ... I go to the gym with Betty when she does the gym I go to the locker room but I have Betty who says let's go away ... the cupboard scene is not activated. Please you have save file?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game is made originally as 1080p with extra
the 720p version is just a limited version for promotional purpose that requires additional work for the dev and comes with saves that does not works with the full game.
finally today the 1080p was released here and
Decent Monkey will be able to work only in the full version without waste his time with useless 720p version that comes with a lot of bugs and requires fixes every time.

He will also able to start the episode 3 (but in this case the 720p will be released again)... the positive thing: I will never start to play a version where the saves are not compatible with the full version of the game.
now after I have played the game until version0.12 in about 2 years All my old saves are no more usable... and this will happen also when you buy the full version.
I’m very disappoint about the marketing policy of this dev... but I finally know how to use his future releases to avoid this frustrating behaviours.

this is not a repetition post. I’m just talking about new issue caused by the new version 1080+ EXTRA posted in the thread Today

Thanks and good luck!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Wow! I even had no time to say any word here, but they already called me "jackass" who living among the tribes. :LOL:

P.S. It seems these messages were deleted already.
It seems that the new 1080 version is incompatible with all my saves, which are from 720 version. And the automatic transformation is not working for them also. Do you want a tracefile for this or not?

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Yes Bardie said ... I go to the gym with Betty when she does the gym I go to the locker room but I have Betty who says let's go away ... the cupboard scene is not activated. Please you have save file?
Before you go, you need to go Bardie in his room and tell him about then go back and talk Betty

Reactions: Remigio

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
It seems that the new 1080 version is incompatible with all my saves, which are from 720 version. And the automatic transformation is not working for them also. Do you want a tracefile for this or not?
it worked for me.. 1080p one has saved files too.. Just remove them.. And copy paste your 720 one in that save folder. Everything worked fine for me.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Be careful, I already had a post where I was critical of aspects of this game and someone had the post removed.

What can I say, the game has issues. While it does have great renders, the writing falls into pit traps all over the place. Monica being a "Bitch" and thus deserving the abuse is disappointing. It's ok to have a game where someone is being abused, but don't blame the victim.

If Monica is a CEO of a fashion business, then when her husbands accounts get frozen, that wouldn't freeze her work accounts she controls. She has a salary from her job, and thus the whole premise doesn't makes sense. I like the idea of making Monica desperate, but it's got to make sense.

I could go on but I don't want to harp on this point.

I highly recommend the game creator views his leaked content here as an advertisement. Sharing your game gets you good will, and I donate money to developers I like. Talking down to consumers probably will not get you liked.

I know you can't change the intro or things already done, but you can be more careful in the writing for future events.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Where is saves folder? I can't find it in my AppData folder.

C:\Users\"YourPCname"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\testproj ---- 720p save folder
C:\Users\"YourPCname"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy ---- 1080 save folder

saves are compatible but you have to move them manually
there is also a save folder in the game folder, but seems like the game gives priority to the saves in appdata/etc

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi!
Do you probably mean post made by Ragnaroekr? He's my friend and supporting the game from the very beginning.

But the fact is I was highly offended with a lot of words here lately before saying even one word. About me personally, about my place where I'm living, etc...
You can check my posts.
And you suggesting me to behave so that these people like me?

Don't overestimate the importance of pirate forums. This thread was very popular and then the game had 100 Patrons.
At the moment, the game is gaining popularity not because of being pirated. The pirating is useful only at the very beginning.
Now the pirating does not bring any benefit to the game, except for the complaint of Patrons. So, even if I would be banned here, it'll change nothing to me.
There are also a lot of my patrons on this thread and they don't like the fact that the game is shared.

Yes, the game is not ideal, but many people already support it.
This means that any changes worth making should be discussed with those people who love and support the game.
Therefore, I, first of all, listen to them.
I have enough communication with my patrons and get a lot of ideas and suggestions.

Yes, I'm thinking about some kind of protection for high-tier game versions for preventing early leakings, because my Patrons asking for this. But if even it would be hacked, it'll not affect the game too much. All these actions more affect my attitude and communication on the forums.

My communication and support here on this forum were not something necessary for me, but it was my will and a lot of members appreciated it.
However, I have always treated any opinion with respect. Even if people criticize the game in a non-constructive way.

But last time I suffered direct insults and is not clear why. That messages were deleted, but I've read them.

People think it's okay to download a just stolen game and demand support with the save files in an arrogant tone.
Other people also find it normal to make recommendations and I should be grateful for this attitude, as it is supposedly useful for the game.

It feels like it has become fashionable here to criticize and insult DecentMonkey.

Every time I read this forum, I find it less and less useful for myself and for the game. The climate here is becoming more and more toxic.
And I have a feeling that soon this forum will disappear from my browser bookmarks.

Of course, this means absolutely nothing and you will also talk with each other and play the game.
I just write about what I think about all this.
Your patrons asked for some kind of protection? Whaaaaat? o_Oo_Oo_O
Most patrons I talked to (not your game though) usually don't care about this, since they want to support the game and the developer, not take something away from the lower tiers.

PS: Yeah, it really sucks that some people think it's appropriate to insult anybody.

degen5

Mar 19, 2020
Hi!
Do you probably mean post made by Ragnaroekr? He's my friend and supporting the game from the very beginning.

But the fact is I was highly offended with a lot of words here lately before saying even one word. About me personally, about my place where I'm living, etc...
You can check my posts.
And you suggesting me to behave so that these people like me?

Don't overestimate the importance of pirate forums. This thread was very popular and then the game had 100 Patrons.
At the moment, the game is gaining popularity not because of being pirated. The pirating is useful only at the very beginning.
Now the pirating does not bring any benefit to the game, except for the complaint of Patrons. So, even if I would be banned here, it'll change nothing to me.
There are also a lot of my patrons on this thread and they don't like the fact that the game is shared.

Yes, the game is not ideal, but many people already support it.
This means that any changes worth making should be discussed with those people who love and support the game.
Therefore, I, first of all, listen to them.
I have enough communication with my patrons and get a lot of ideas and suggestions.

Yes, I'm thinking about some kind of protection for high-tier game versions for preventing early leakings, because my Patrons asking for this. But if even it would be hacked, it'll not affect the game too much. All these actions more affect my attitude and communication on the forums.

My communication and support here on this forum were not something necessary for me, but it was my will and a lot of members appreciated it.
However, I have always treated any opinion with respect. Even if people criticize the game in a non-constructive way.

But last time I suffered direct insults and is not clear why. That messages were deleted, but I've read them.

People think it's okay to download a just stolen game and demand support with the save files in an arrogant tone.
Other people also find it normal to make recommendations and I should be grateful for this attitude, as it is supposedly useful for the game.

It feels like it has become fashionable here to criticize and insult DecentMonkey.

Every time I read this forum, I find it less and less useful for myself and for the game. The climate here is becoming more and more toxic.
And I have a feeling that soon this forum will disappear from my browser bookmarks.

Of course, this means absolutely nothing and you will also talk with each other and play the game.
I just write about what I think about all this.
Not to comment on the ethics of piracy or anything like that but for what it's worth I use this site for discovery (maybe there are better sites for this but there seem to be most games here with searchable tags) before supporting a patreon. Without the game being mentioned here I wouldn't know it's existence and hence I wouldn't give you any money so it does have some benefit still. Whether lost patreon revenue from pirate users offset this, I don't know.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes