Bob905

May 18, 2019
Update 0.7 is shit,update 0.8...nothing changed. Where is sex with Monica, where is at least blowjob ???
Developer is idiot, he lost my support on patreon

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
EPISODE 2 [V.0.8 PC/MAC] + EPISODE 1 [COMPLETED]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EP1
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.79 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)
EP2
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc.zip (2.42 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (2.4 Gb)
apk FashonBusinessEP2v06-260-release.apk (1.2 Gb)

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
The prisons scenes were nice but that is about it. They were very short, it again ended when it started to get very nice and returning to prisons seems to be either impossible at this point or we might have to wait for 5 or 6 more updates. Rest of the scenes are just okay. As I have stated in my review second chapter is going rather slow, especially the falling path that gets no love again. At this point it seems it is just better to ignore this game for half a year maybe a whole year and then come back to it.

This update is better than 0.7 for sure and it is moving in the right direction but leaving the prison to return maybe never seems like a missed opportunity again. Wish it was longer with more content. Also, Bob905 there are blowjobs in this update.

One last point sadly it looks like he is hiding animations and longer possibly better scenes behind even higher paywall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svjatoi
Feb 25, 2018
When I do the scene with Betty in the college and come back home and return to playing as Monica any time I start cleaning and end up in the bedroom I'm not able to finish the cleaning, so I end up stuck

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game and this update was hot, but one thing about this update frustrated the hell out of me. We are once again presented with "go to farm 218" as an option... and once again it is grayed out not an option but for future updates. Fashion Business Episode 1 also presented this option grayed out, and still have not seen a single picture of farm 218 after all this time.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I really don't understand why AGAIN we see sex progression only with Betty? It's just ridiculous she already had most of the content than Monica, and now she again surpassed them in quantity. I have feeling that true MC of this game it's Betty, because in other case, i don't know why Decent Monkey expand her story again and again. For me all Bardie line just unpleasant, don't like him and his stupid family. So after this moment i better skip few updates until we will see something with actual MC and other storylines.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I hope monica will go to this ranch before the end of the game !!

And The Marcus storyline continue in the next update v0.9 ?

1571508522409.png 1571508532230.png

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Update 0.7 is shit,update 0.8...nothing changed. Where is sex with Monica, where is at least blowjob ???
Developer is idiot, he lost my support on patreon

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes