Nemesiso

May 5, 2020
I have problem with dancing in shiny hole.
Stuck in lvl 35...
How can i reach to lvl 51?
Tried every method like 123,231.312.321...
Help Me.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Fashion business" version "Ep.2 v0.18".

Note: For the installation of the translation (and its activation) strictly follow the instructions in the "note.txt" file.
Note2: The system used for the dialogues is different from the standard renpy games so this translation is experimental. I couldn't apply the usual dialogue correction/refinement routines but I'm working on it.
Note3: From version 0.16, in the game, the Italian language is included natively. I am in contact with the guy who is doing it by hand. This huge work is not complete and therefore, in agreement with him, I created the translation waiting for it to complete the job.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Fashion business" versione "Ep.2 v0.18".

Nota: Per l'installazione della traduzione (e la sua attivazione) seguire scrupolosamente le istruzioni del file "note.txt".
Nota2: Il sistema utilizzato per i dialoghi e' differente dallo standard dei giochi renpy per cui questa traduzione e' sperimentale. Non ho potuto applicare le solite routine di correzione/affinamento dialoghi ma ci sto lavorando.
Nota3: Dalla versione 0.16, nel gioco, c'e' la lingua italiana inclusa nativamente. Sono in contatto con il ragazzo che la sta facendo a mano. Tale immane lavoro non e' completo e quindi, in accordo con lui, ho creato la traduzione in attesa che riesca a completare il lavoro.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 11/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Fashion business" version "Ep.2 v0.16".

Note: For the installation of the translation (and its activation) strictly follow the instructions in the "note.txt" file.
Note2: The system used for the dialogues is different from the standard renpy games so this translation is experimental. I couldn't apply the usual dialogue correction/refinement routines but I'm working on it.
Note3: From this version the Italian language is already included natively in the game. It is only the menu that still does not allow the choice. In this case I did not do the translation but I simply inverted the Italian writings with the German ones.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Fashion business" versione "Ep.2 v0.16".

Nota: Per l'installazione della traduzione (e la sua attivazione) seguire scrupolosamente le istruzioni del file "note.txt".
Nota2: Il sistema utilizzato per i dialoghi e' differente dallo standard dei giochi renpy per cui questa traduzione e' sperimentale. Non ho potuto applicare le solite routine di correzione/affinamento dialoghi ma ci sto lavorando.
Nota3: Da questa versione la lingua italiana e' gia' inclusa nativamente nel gioco. E' solo il menu' che ancora non ne permette la scelta. In questo caso non ho fatto io la traduzione ma ho semplicemente invertito le scritte italiane con quelle tedesche.

Update 03/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Fashion business" version "Ep.2 v0.16".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Fashion business" versione "Ep.2 v0.16".

Here is the Italian translation of "Fashion business" version "Ep.2 v0.15".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Fashion business" versione "Ep.2 v0.15".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
For some time now I feel the writing for this game has been going hit and miss, let me list out a few things:
1. The debt trap that Monica has gotten herself, it feels nothing more than a convenient hack to keep Monica working and being desperate for money. DM has decided to use this as leverage for Monica turning herself into a slut, but such is the huge amount of debt that paltry sums offered by street folk is hardly going to cover that, yet the storyline moves in that direction. For Monica, it'd be far better to seduce an investor or work as an elite whore or find an arrangement with Steve/Biff to get rid of the debt. If she continues with street folk to repay it , its going to take decades to cover it, Surely, theres a better way for DM to make Monica a street whore than this farce.
2. Literally everyone who sees the other versions of Monica is convinced shes not Monica, starting with Biff, the bar owners, one of the customers in the bar, as in how many more people will see her and not recognize her.
3. The whole sexual thing with Bardie and his pervy friend is just eww when they get sexual with Monica, I mean the guys look like they are 14 and how long before Bardie decides to fuck Monica himself.
4. Betty having sex with people is fine if its relevant to the story but she has decided to fuck everyone she has met, wastes valuable time creating sex scenes for her, i dont think anyones seriously attracted by her and most of her sex scenes are kinda drab, wheres Stephanie and Rebecca, their storyline has hardly moved.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have problem with dancing in shiny hole.
Stuck in lvl 35...
How can i reach to lvl 51?
Tried every method like 123,231.312.321...
Help Me.

Thanks in advance.
before you ask Ashley about you will dance. watch about Claire are on stage
if she are tell Ashley that u will dance
go to makeup room talk to Claire let her oil u
talk to her again now should come an option about she will dance with Monika
do it with full dress (gives most money)
you can only dance with Claire once a week

Reactions: Nemesiso

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
For some time now I feel the writing for this game has been going hit and miss, let me list out a few things:
1. The debt trap that Monica has gotten herself, it feels nothing more than a convenient hack to keep Monica working and being desperate for money. DM has decided to use this as leverage for Monica turning herself into a slut, but such is the huge amount of debt that paltry sums offered by street folk is hardly going to cover that, yet the storyline moves in that direction. For Monica, it'd be far better to seduce an investor or work as an elite whore or find an arrangement with Steve/Biff to get rid of the debt. If she continues with street folk to repay it , its going to take decades to cover it, Surely, theres a better way for DM to make Monica a street whore than this farce.
2. Literally everyone who sees the other versions of Monica is convinced shes not Monica, starting with Biff, the bar owners, one of the customers in the bar, as in how many more people will see her and not recognize her.
3. The whole sexual thing with Bardie and his pervy friend is just eww when they get sexual with Monica, I mean the guys look like they are 14 and how long before Bardie decides to fuck Monica himself.
4. Betty having sex with people is fine if its relevant to the story but she has decided to fuck everyone she has met, wastes valuable time creating sex scenes for her, i dont think anyones seriously attracted by her and most of her sex scenes are kinda drab, wheres Stephanie and Rebecca, their storyline has hardly moved.
Interesting post showing that people have different views.

Yes, this game is a farce. Our DecentMolli... Dev wrote a farce :D (except maybe Melanie's plot, which is a real drama). That's why the male characters in this game are caricatured and Bardie is not an exception.

The debt trap - it appeared late (it's a pity) but it makes Monica's story more consistent. Finally there is a reason why Monica steals tips, why she dances on the pole, why she does other things ;)(Player will decide how far Monica is ready to go)
For Monica, it'd be far better to seduce an investor or work as an elite whore or find an arrangement with Steve/Biff to get rid of the debt. If she continues with street folk to repay it , its going to take decades to cover it
You're right, it'd be better (or not). Play the game. :)
Betty having sex with people is fine if its relevant to the story
I think it's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

maxihell

Aug 19, 2017
Hello i getting this error & couldnt even proceed. I'm using the latest version so can anyone give me solution pls. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes