Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Even in the evening, Monica refuses to enter Biff's office.

I did the flyer distribution so many times, I think I talked to every one of these characters. There are two guys in blue: one who accepts the joint delivery and does the "touch my tits" thing, the other guy wears a lot of blue and has two dialogue options that go nowhere. Monica refuses to talk to any of them if she is not distributing flyers.

There is a guy who wants to see her tongue, did that. A guy who wanted alcohol, did that. The drug transfer, did that three times I think.

But nothing new is happening anywhere.
"Office storyline
Visit in the evening. Meet . (Before Monica came to Biff for the first time, progress will not go, and Monica can live in the city as much as she wants. For increasing corruption points, for example)
Talk with Biff."

"Dick and Victoria storyline
Visit in the office storyline.
The next day, will call and say is waiting for her.
Visit Dick and talk to him and .
Now Monica must earn $ 5000 until Friday. Go to Biff for making this amount."

So the order is as follows:
Biff > Fred > Dick

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
"Office storyline
Visit in the evening. Meet . (Before Monica came to Biff for the first time, progress will not go, and Monica can live in the city as much as she wants. For increasing corruption points, for example)
Talk with Biff."

"Dick and Victoria storyline
Visit in the office storyline.
The next day, will call and say is waiting for her.
Visit Dick and talk to him and .
Now Monica must earn $ 5000 until Friday. Go to Biff for making this amount."

So the order is as follows:
Biff > Fred > Dick
I did the first thing, talked to Biff once. Fred did not call. How even?

OFDOOMGOD

Feb 13, 2020
hello i cant visit any room in up floor it says i still have to clean but i already have cant enter bardies room etc

look at my save file pls thx

1080p

Last edited:

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
i don't know what you done wrong
from your save i let monica rest to evening then sleep
take whoreclothes on click on citymap up in right corner click office building
then frad will talk to you
Fred, the driver talked to you automatically after you clicked the office? He isn't even at the office. How? I did what you just wrote. He doesn't talk to me still.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Fred, the driver talked to you automatically after you clicked the office? He isn't even at the office. How? I did what you just wrote. He doesn't talk to me still.
there must be something wrong with your game
or the download from here
here are your save where fred start talk to monika

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
hello i cant visit any room in up floor it says i still have to clean but i already have cant enter bardies room etc

look at my save file pls thx

1080p
I was curious about these bugs so I installed the extra version. It's bugged, but more importantly it's a different game!!! Monica doesn't want to sleep when she is hungry?

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think there's something wrong with my game. The file and folder say v12, but the game says I have reached max progress and need to wait for an update to go further with Bardie and Biff.

afsadf

Nov 21, 2019
I'm stuck aswell,

I've talked to Biff once where he told me he almost called cops on me and then said he might have a job for me. According to the guides i now should talk to Fred but once i try to do so it says "I have nothing to speak with him about!!!"

Both Betty and Bardie are at level 2 and waiting for further progress
This is my quest log if that helps:
1587759370871.png

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm stuck aswell,

I've talked to Biff once where he told me he almost called cops on me and then said he might have a job for me. According to the guides i now should talk to Fred but once i try to do so it says "I have nothing to speak with him about!!!"

Both Betty and Bardie are at level 2 and waiting for further progress
This is my quest log if that helps:
View attachment 631573
This is mine:

1587759600129.png
1587759636115.png

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes