konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
did one dance more ... she refuses sometimes!

what about dik-victoria-alex-webcam thing. how to start this. is it related to finishing quens of hearts first?

omg did anyone know that 'skip' means 'automatically collect reports' :mad: and not 'skip time/avoid action'

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yes finish that and have u checked the guide
i checked. had to check other routes that is how that idea emerged (so the guide is not clear on that issue)...otherwise for that storyline i see 0.3 and big gap up to 0.13

1604373211431.png

Last edited:
Reactions: chaos007

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Any idea when DM is getting back to the vengence route? it has been missed out now the past few updates.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I wonder why there are a lot of complaints about corrupted compressed file then nobody has fixed it. Please!!!!!

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, I wonder why there are a lot of complaints about corrupted compressed file then nobody has fixed it. Please!!!!!
making a compressed version of the game is an operation that takes a long time and does not always give positive results. I once tried this too and got a compressed version with graphics issues after my computer had been running for over 24 hours.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.49 GB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this version has no errors and broken images.

Last edited:

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
Awesome game but as a corruption game I wish Monica would start to enjoy the spice events more. Dont remember her having an orgasm even once. Its like shes a drone

stole

Apr 27, 2018
Awesome game but as a corruption game I wish Monica would start to enjoy the spice events more. Dont remember her having an orgasm even once. Its like shes a drone
Not everyone thinks like that. For me, it is the oposite - and it is a lot more sexy, when she is not fully corrupted and not giving everything they want from her (in this game her lust is perfectly balanced till this moment). :) I always lose interest in these games, when the girl MC goes full whore mode and sleep with everybody with ease (for example the last part of the game "Raid goons her", when on corruption road), there is no thrill in that. ;)

Last edited:

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
After finishing the second presentation for the investors, there will be two new casting options available with (unlock consecutively after gathering reports or doing photo shoots).

which options are meant ? I did 3 photo shoots one after the other but have always the same options.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes