Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I think that the Victoria scene is a bug of the gallery, mine doesn't highlight neither (as some others), but I can see that frame during the sequence. It's just a smack from Victoria in Monica's butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I know, thank you. I now know what the problem is. The problem is that this scene is an animation and not an image. Usually when the image that is shown in the gallery appears in the game, it is unlocked in the gallery, but since this image does not exist in the game, but only as a video file, it cannot be unlocked. So you would have to remove the animation in the game and replace it with the image in the Gallery, or you change the image in the Gallery.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Oh Victoria. I really wish that in the next few updates she gets what she deserves for being such a bitch. The Dev has given her a real thick plot armour. No matter what Melanie and Monica do it backfires.
Victoria cannot simply go or be submitted to any form of vengeance as she is the cornerstone of the whole story. If she ever goes, then that would mean Fashion Business game (as originally intended and as we like it) ended which would be a more disappointing news for all of us. So Long live the Queen, long live Victoria ! :love:

mscakar

Oct 28, 2020
ya can any1 share ep2 v16 extra version im waiting for 10+ patreons to get extra but havent got it

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
In extra version??
There are 2 versions of the game. A normal version (called 720p version since this is the resolution of the pics). The one you are playing at the moment.
And the "extra" version (also called 1080p version with that particular resolution of pics). In the extra version there are a few additional scenes (probably less than 1% of content).

Reactions: tom882

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
There are 2 versions of the game. A normal version (called 720p version since this is the resolution of the pics). The one you are playing at the moment.
And the "extra" version (also called 1080p version with that particular resolution of pics). In the extra version there are a few additional scenes (probably less than 1% of content).
i doubt its less than 1% more like 5%.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i doubt its less than 1% more like 5%.
Hmm, somebody should inspect the content ^^
I'm quite certain that the number of extra-only pictures/animations are less than 5% of total. But never checked the actual number so far.
Maybe I'm wrong. I'm really curious to know by facts.

Ok, let's compare :)

I counted 27.411 files in image folder of latest version (maybe a handful of files I copied there myself but most of it is probably original extra version).

Does somebody mind to count for normal version?

Last edited:

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Hmm, somebody should inspect the content ^^
I'm quite certain that the number of extra-only pictures/animations are less than 5% of total. But never checked the actual number so far.
Maybe I'm wrong. I'm really curious to know by facts.

Ok, let's compare :)

I counted 27.411 files in image folder of latest version (maybe a handful of files I copied there myself but most of it is probably original extra version).

Does somebody mind to count for normal version?
lets say 3,46134761%
anyway, the fact that the extra scenes are always the hottest hits me harder

edit:

iskla.png

375 extra renders, 1,37%
good guess, londo (y)

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So, it's a little more than 1%, but considerably less than 5% ^^
Good that we figured it out. Thanks Wild Red.

Btw, I guess the amount of extra content will raise a bit ... DM added more extra content in later versions. I guess for latest and future version it could be around 5%.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As I said I will never suggest to anyone to play the 720p version...
I will wait for play the cause the irritating money focused policy of this dev (720p version is just demo) i suggest to wait (because there are a lot of better games here with the correct policy from their devs) until the full version will be available... for now I have only extras up to version 15... the extra for version 16 will be available after the v17 will be posted for Patreons...

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not easily calling somebody an idiot, but you sir ... are the same like the idiots who deny climate change, denying Covid-19 being a lethal danger or extremists claiming that vaccines are far more dangerous than helpful at all. Look at the numbers right above your post! And try not to change them in your mind so they support your corrupted opinion about this topic -.-
There are also flat-earthers! :rolleyes::eek:;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
As I said I will never suggest to anyone to play the 720p version...
not all have a high end PC and i must say i really don't see the difference
I'm here not only because I have all rights to post here, but specially for the misleading advertisement comes from the good Episode 1 with 1080p Extra (without extra the EP1 is just a demo)
as Londo say there are less than 1 percent extra content
and u say eps1 are with 1080p Extra there are no 1080 eps1 with extra nor a 1080
its all 720 in eps1

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
as Londo say there are less than 1 percent extra content
and u say eps1 are with 1080p Extra there are no 1080 eps1 with extra nor a 1080
its all 720 in eps1
there are a lot of more
you want to see the pics if the extras?
and in any case I'm interested only in the sex scene...
the sex scenes are very rare in the game up tto version 12

so please revisit the percentage by count ONLY THE SEX SCENES

I bet for 50%

The story is too boring and there are a lot of characters that do not anything to do with Monica...
if you understand what I'm sayng...
there are More AND MORE than 50% of the sex scenes that ARE CENSORED IN THE 720P VERSION!

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Gerwazy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so please revisit the percentage by count ONLY THE SEX SCENES
sorry but what have the sex scenes to do with extra version
if u look at the official walkthrough u only have 9 or 10 extra scenes
and those are only for the gallery

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes