defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
sorry but what have the sex scenes to do with extra version
if u look at the official walkthrough u only have 9 or 10 extra scenes
and those are only for the gallery
I just compare the sex scenes from the full version and this 720p... in the small version all sex scenes are shorter and deleted in some part
I have the extra version scenes up to 15
I already posted here some...
there are a lot

in the pics you can see the real amount of the extras
all images are SEX RELATED
you can also download the patch for v16 720p and there is a mod for get extra scenes on 7209 version 16 UP TO VERSION 15 in the mega file
YES THE GAME IS THE SAME... but the sex scenes are censored in the 720p version
I love to help the users PLAYERs of this game downloaded from f95 and this patch allow all to play 720p with EXTRAS CONTENTS

Why someone would like to pay more money if the scenes was the same?

Last edited:

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
I just compare the sex scenes from the full version and this 720p... in the small version all sex scenes are shorter and deleted in some part
there are a lot
Mega

you can also download the patch for v16 720p and there is a mod for get extra scenes on 7209 version 16 UP TO VERSION 15 in the mega file
I love to help the users PLAYERs of this game downloaded from f95 and this patch allow all to play 720p with EXTRAS CONTENTS

20201120_164117.jpg
Thank you brother!!!

Reactions: defd©™

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
After reading this topic from the very beginning, I understood why the rating of this game is so low. The developer transferred this game from RPGM to Ren'Py. But, the modders of this site decided that this is the same game (in other cases they create a new branch). Since RPGM was not very well suited to this game, the ratings were extremely low. But, even after the developer switched to Ren'Py, the ratings did not change much. After all, the estimates of the RPGM engine were at the bottom. And those assessments of the game that we see now do not correspond to the real assessments of the game. After all, here are collected estimates of the game on different engines with bugs that have pursued them before. But not now. That is, the assessments of the game here do not correspond to the real state of the game. This game should be at the top

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Not surprisingly, the developer left this site after being told that it was the same game, but on a different engine (you will already decide!). And, apparently, there were more reasons. I would have gone too. Including when they began to advise the developer of some kind of crap. Guys, he has 3 episodes scheduled, what are you talking about? I know you didn't know. I tell you now, I read developer posts 1-150 pages here. There will be more, even more than you expect, sometimes

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Yes the gaming is not for me... but the story is!
As I said 720p is not for me for sure... sex scene are short and "censored"
I play only Extra version.. with full length sex scenes I'm at the end of v0.15 extra.. with all routes open!
You said
now I'm just waiting for the end of the story using the gallery mod.
I will play for sure the complete full version. (by skipping all the grind)
It's specific playing, but of course you can play the game as you want.

I play the 720p ver from the start. Is the Extra ver. better? Of course yes.
Is the pirated Extra version better? If you like to wait a month or more for "uncensored" content in Scrappy mode...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Maybe I h
I play the 720p ver from the start. Is the Extra ver. better? Of course yes.
Is the pirated Extra version better? If you like to wait a month or more for "uncensored" content in Scrappy mode...
Maybe I have wrote some post in hurry so to clarify:
about the amount of extra renders I have posted the patch that can modify your 720p version in a Extra version... so you can download and see by your self the differences. I really suggest to all to apply that patch on 720p version!!! (Backup before apply)

for the mod:
I do not like to play only the gallery!
this game is made in a very irritating way because you have to repeat the same route ton of times to get nothing and only after a lot of hours and days you can achieve the end of the task that contain a very good sex scene.
Only the sex scenes without the plot that prepare the sex scenes that are in the gallery... I don't like to play gallery scenes I want see all the plot that happen before that.
This irritating me...
I’m not irritating for the story... but the fact that there a lot of useless requirements (the plot is always interrupted with BLUEBALLS tons of times in order to see the sex scene At the end of the task.
You have to go to sleep and a lot of useless repetitive actions like change clothes, go to home, heat before sleep and more click click click... and why the spacebar click is also disabled?
This allow you to think that the task is long and full of contents but in the reality all tasks are very short if you skip all repetitive actions

this game is made to irritating me and requires 2 hands to be played.

for the rest the story is good I have prepared a comics release for my self and the story is very good but a little bit short. Maybe I will post some day here.

just try to create screenshots of every complete scene... you will see that the real story can be read in about 1/2 hours if you see all the screenshots in sequence without the grind of this game...
The 100 and more hours required to reach the end of task are irritating.

hope I have clarify my problem with the mechanics of this game.

forget to say to you:
thanks for allow me to play FB as I want! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Maybe I have wrote some post in hurry so to clarify:
about the amount of extra renders I have posted the patch that can modify your 720p version in a Extra version... so you can download and see by your self the differences. I really suggest to all to apply that patch on 720p version!!! (Backup before apply)
Thanks, but I don't have to modify my game. Dev lists all extra scenes for each update on patreon's page
from the v0.7 update with first extra scene (i think)

I don't play v1080p. In your opinion there are censored scenes in v. 720p, so please name at least one that dev didn't mention. But remember, it can be checked very easily by downloading save from dev's page.

about game mechanics:
You are right, your opinion is not unique.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I have a question about extra scene "A new way to earn 50 $: go to the slums with your secretary"
Did Monica gave 5$ to the secretary?
:)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks, but I don't have to modify my game. Dev lists all extra scenes for each update on patreon's page
from the v0.7 update with first extra scene (i think)

I don't play v1080p. In your opinion there are censored scenes in v. 720p, so please name at least one that dev didn't mention. But remember, it can be checked very easily by downloading save from dev's page.

about game mechanics:
You are right, your opinion is not unique.
I'm sorry for you but as you can see in this post... read about a list of scenes is not the same as play a game with all contents
I like to play the full version and i can explain you with the following tom882 posts
see the differences:
This is what happens when you play a normal 720p censored version
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-16-decentmonkey.11501/post-4586554
this is when you play your 720p version with the patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-16-decentmonkey.11501/post-4589860

I do not want to read a list of scenes disconnect by the game playing story line!.. this is a mess to me... I have to stop to play than go to the link???
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a MESS!
I really suggest you to apply that patch to appreciate the full story immersion that only the full version can give to you

Just to clarify
if you really are happy to read a list of scenes when you play with fashion business ... poor you .. I'm really sorry for you

of course you are free to check on the patreon list if you have all the scenes in your game also if you apply that patch.

there are no contraindications to having all the scenes in the version you are playing ... you will be amazed at the difference between the limited version and the 1080p

Reactions: Holysix9

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I'm sorry for you but as you can see in this post... read about a list of scenes is not the same as play a game with all contents
I like to play the full version and i can explain you with the following tom882 posts
see the differences:
This is what happens when you play a normal 720p censored version
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-16-decentmonkey.11501/post-4586554
this is when you play your 720p version with the patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-16-decentmonkey.11501/post-4589860
So you didn't find any censored scene in 720p version, because this is an additional animated scene in the extra version

Is this scene important to the story? No, Ashley and Joe don't get divorced, Monica don't marry him. Is funny, but it's not important. Scene in the 720p version is also funny and I'm sure the end is the same.

I do not want to read a list of scenes disconnect by the game playing story line!.. this is a mess to me... I have to stop to play than go to the link???
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a MESS!
I really suggest you to apply that patch to appreciate the full story immersion that only the full version can give to you

Just to clarify
if you really are happy to read a list of scenes when you play with fashion business ... poor you .. I'm really sorry for you
No need to feel sorry for me, i read a list of events before playing

Have fun while playing v0.16 Extra:)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
All scenes are important in a story
So you didn't find any censored scene in 720p version, because this is an additional animated scene in the extra version

Is this scene important to the story? No, Ashley and Joe don't get divorced, Monica don't marry him. Is funny, but it's not important. Scene in the 720p version is also funny and I'm sure the end is the same.
Of course the story is the same
in the 720p scene is shorter with reduced amount of pics and animations

BUT FOR SURE in the 720p version there are missing contents.

mmm... your link is related to version 13? if you send me your save we can check for the differences together...
In the link you posted there are no specifications about the extra scene that you are talking about

I'm glad that you are happy with the smaller version with less sex scenes.
I'm not like you
I pretend the maximum quality when I have to spend my luxurious (as Monica like to say) time in something

You are talking about description and I'm talking about visual content.
Are you really not able to understand that differences

I think your mind is limited too as the 720p version for sure is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
there are a lot
Mega

Patch works very well
thanks for your help (y)

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
After reading this topic from the very beginning, I understood why the rating of this game is so low. The developer transferred this game from RPGM to Ren'Py. But, the modders of this site decided that this is the same game (in other cases they create a new branch). Since RPGM was not very well suited to this game, the ratings were extremely low. But, even after the developer switched to Ren'Py, the ratings did not change much. After all, the estimates of the RPGM engine were at the bottom. And those assessments of the game that we see now do not correspond to the real assessments of the game. After all, here are collected estimates of the game on different engines with bugs that have pursued them before. But not now. That is, the assessments of the game here do not correspond to the real state of the game. This game should be at the top
Yeah this game requires an unofficial RenPy remake from plazhyr or another expert RenPy developer

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes