Ahmuge

Jan 13, 2018
Is there an available finished Episode 01 save here which can be used in starting Episode 02?
The FAQs' saves are only for Episode 04.
Why do I need such a save? Because there is an option in the beginning of Episode 02 which is only available by loading a finished Episode 01 save, and Episode 01 has an insufferable grind to complete.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there an available finished Episode 01 save here which can be used in starting Episode 02?
The FAQs' saves are only for Episode 04.
Why do I need such a save? Because there is an option in the beginning of Episode 02 which is only available by loading a finished Episode 01 save, and Episode 01 has an insufferable grind to complete.
maybe you can use this rar file
there are 1 bitch and 1 nice
but you can start a new game and answer the questions

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
i cant sleep in the bed in the evening in monica house
I can't either in my play, in the evening after the pool photoshoot, there are no options popping up when trying to click on the bed in the master bedroom. Tried to change to underwear, but nothing still, can't access/open the sleep/Ralph options dialogue. Anyone have a solution for this?

Ahmuge

Jan 13, 2018
but you can start a new game and answer the questions
I know those questions and what they are for.
What I am talking about is the very last option, where it's blacked-out and unable to be selected if finished Episode 01 save is absent.
I'm talking about Monica slept naked.
When a finished Episode 01 save is present, Option Monica slept naked is available to select; when a finished Episode 01 save is absent,
such option is unavailable to choose.
I feel that choice have a lot of impact to the game, especially CGs which its main content are, as someone as disgusting as me who is into a woman doing exhibitionism/going commando stuff.

I played Episode 01 a long time ago but have not played Episode 02 yet because there were less content to play back then, and now I'm back and there is lots of content, and I still vividly recalls what happened in Episode 01, I do not want to go through this insufferable grinding again just to be able to select an option which should not require to do such a time-consuming thing.

I'm unable to comprehend why the game author did this.

Last edited:

Ahmuge

Jan 13, 2018
hehe noone will ever understand DM
but if you didn't know. if you click on vimmers said you come to a rar file i uploaded a long time ago
19,292 the file are 720 version but you shall when you are in loading screen click on migrate from
I'm now able to select the option by loading the save file you provided. Marvelous! Thank you!

skubasteve6

Sep 22, 2019
So disappointed with the episode 2.1 update. Doing a new playthrough to get a refresh on the story, since I stopped playing at the end of episode 3. I thought I would do a new from episode 1 until most recent update. I come to find out some parts of episode 2 where fully cut and some events no longer make narrative sense. With the Bardie content being removed completely the home corruption doesn't add up and has gaps. The college scenes which gave some insight into Claire's character and proof that Betty is a slut and more corruption for Monica are gone. Monica getting spanked for not following house rules gone. Being forced through corruption to not wear panties while a maid at home and and forcing Betty to show she is she walking around the house commando gone. that update did nothing but fix a few bugs that, while there, did not always happen but got rid of some of my personal favorite parts that added to the overall corruption angle in episode 2. Such a shame to loose content to gain very little when there really was not much reason for removal. Originally those parts were cut from the steam version a few years ago. Now they are officially gone.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes