QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
i have all:
I downloaded your save 8-6-LT1.save but I want to ask a question What patch is it for?
The only thing I can do is the scene in the office with the 2 girls then one of the girls goes missing.
Is that the end because last time I played this game I already did that scene and that was before patch V 0.4

D.Chick

Oct 20, 2018
I downloaded your save 8-6-LT1.save but I want to ask a question What patch is it for?
The only thing I can do is the scene in the office with the 2 girls then one of the girls goes missing.
Is that the end because last time I played this game I already did that scene and that was before patch V 0.4
hm` i save 8-6 when i finish v0.4

Reactions: QTmodz

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I messed up all of my saves and cant' find an older one to revert to.
I'm trying to use one of the saves uploaded to the thread in the last few pages, but even if I go into the saves folder, delete my saves and paste the downloaded one there it still shows my old saves and not the downloaded one. What am I doing wrong ?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I messed up all of my saves and cant' find an older one to revert to.
I'm trying to use one of the saves uploaded to the thread in the last few pages, but even if I go into the saves folder, delete my saves and paste the downloaded one there it still shows my old saves and not the downloaded one. What am I doing wrong ?
the saves have to be put into \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy\

Reactions: Tiagolop

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
do you no how the fill the photo shoot numbers at the top for each costume, how does the taking pics work anyway ?
You can repeat the photo session. To complete one, you need to click on every possible scene (three arrows). some poses are lewd which increase the relationship with Alex, the photographer. :)

Reactions: Rebyc

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Where does one do the photoshoot coz the model and photogtapher only say teh same default dialogue over and over again. What's the trigger??

Also how do i do rollbacks?

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks I loaded an earlier save and managed to continue the story. The thing is that when Bardie came to the basement I chose not to help him so he made Monica wear Betty's panties (you have to get them at the Laundry) but then I couldn't progress further. That doesn't sound intentional so I'm guessing it's a bug.

Like I said I loaded an earlier save and chose to help Bardie and managed to advance Betty's story, but now when Bardie tells Monica to wear Betty's panties there's no option to interact with the drawer in the Laundry room where her panties were before (I'm guessing that doesn't really affect anything else in the game story, you just miss some scenes with different panties). Also the Laundry doesn't show up as a destination in the quick travel dropdown menu inside the house like it did before. And I didn't unlock the no panties governess uniform.

Edit
It seems I'm stuck again. I managed to get Betty to lvl5 afer Bartdie caught her fucking the instructor but I can't get Bardie progress higher than lvl 3, it just says "waiting further progress..."
Do you do the every day cleaning? After the gym scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 97, in saywrapper_execute
  File "game/00_Functions/utils.rpy", line 18, in mycopytext
error: Couldn't open clipboard: Access is denied.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/start.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 127, in script call
  File "00_Functions/objects.rpyc", line 443, in script call
  File "00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpyc", line 294, in script call
  File "Quests/EP2/ep2_dialogues4.rpyc", line 616, in script call
  File "Quests/EP2_03/EP23_Quests_Melanie.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "tl/english/Quests/EP2_03/ep23_dialogues5_melanie.rpyc", line 336, in script
  File "C:\Games\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Games\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 97, in saywrapper_execute
  File "game/00_Functions/utils.rpy", line 18, in mycopytext
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/scrap.pyx", line 51, in pygame_sdl2.scrap.put

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
EP2-v0.4
Thu Apr 25 22:25:19 2019

What you wants in mah clipboard? o_O

I ignored it.. seems to work

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a way to enable the fast skipping on EP 2 ?
If you use unren prgramm, you can fast skip. But be careful, that can cause errors. Also rollback is enabled but during cleaning scenes this also can lead to a crash.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes