• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beatrixxxx

Jun 2, 2018
Did Steve visit Betty and Ralph ? If it was only once, you need to talk to Ralph and wait his 2nd visit
This should help
yes but nothing happen : "Monica did you want something?" "No sir" "I'm sorry"

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys Can anyone upload a save file from the ending of Version 0.4 So we can start the Version 0.5 Correctly!!!
Thank you!!!

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Hmm, the preview pictures are a bit confusing. As far as I've gotten, Monica has worked her way up from advertising the food stand to working at the night club/bar (dishwasher) to be able to eat and of course the maid work in order to be able to stay in her house. I also remember a scene or two at the gas station.

The stuff she's doing at her company she isn't in charge of currently is her main source of money to pay off the lawyer's secretary. I don't remember doing any work at the clothing store, so I guess that's new? Also, someone mentioned maybe her roleplaying as "herself" for photos in the company magazine. It has to be. I can't see her turning it all around already and getting her company back.

The hands shown in the picture on her backside must be another step in the downward spiral she's experiencing. If your pictures were meant to confuse, congrats! I really thought the downtown area was going to be a big focus for her future experiences, especially the bar.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hmm, the preview pictures are a bit confusing. As far as I've gotten, Monica has worked her way up from advertising the food stand to working at the night club/bar (dishwasher) to be able to eat and of course the maid work in order to be able to stay in her house. I also remember a scene or two at the gas station.

The stuff she's doing at her company she isn't in charge of currently is her main source of money to pay off the lawyer's secretary. I don't remember doing any work at the clothing store, so I guess that's new? Also, someone mentioned maybe her roleplaying as "herself" for photos in the company magazine. It has to be. I can't see her turning it all around already and getting her company back.

The hands shown in the picture on her backside must be another step in the downward spiral she's experiencing. If your pictures were meant to confuse, congrats! I really thought the downtown area was going to be a big focus for her future experiences, especially the bar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
nope, that's the key? I actually did nothing but kept cleaning stealing & peaking, suddenly the corruption went to 1k
I don't know how often you cleaned to gain 1k corruption, oO but that's way more than you need :)
To trigger further progress, go to the gym with Betty at least 3 times... ;)

Have a look here when you are stuck again:

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
I don't know how often you cleaned to gain 1k corruption, oO but that's way more than you need :)
To trigger further progress, go to the gym with Betty at least 3 times... ;)

Have a look here when you are stuck again:
actually not that often, I went to Dick's office when reached about 30, went out with 1k corruption, I don't know what happened either, maybe a bug? not stucked but still thank you

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have savings at the end of 0.2 with 720p... there is a way to make them compatible to 1080p version?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I have savings at the end of 0.2 with 720p... there is a way to make them compatible to 1080p version?
I'm afraid to say, but I guess you have bad luck then. There was a patch for v04 which made saves compatible, but only because the 1080p version got leaked. It was a "gift" from the developer. With v02 there is no chance. I advise to download the 720p version. In 2 days v05 should be released, btw.

Reactions: bobbo69

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm afraid to say, but I guess you have bad luck then. There was a patch for v04 which made saves compatible, but only because the 1080p version got leaked. It was a "gift" from the developer. With v02 there is no chance. I advise to download the 720p version. In 2 days v05 should be released, btw.
Somebody have this patch? In this way i could finish the v04 in 720p, then upgrade the savings to 1080p, and go on with 1080p from this point!

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes