crazy_a

Nov 8, 2017
my be he min the release will be next year i whit him for 2 day i will a band this game today if no update he take to long in evre updat and he will not complet the game like what habind in big brother game

• Haha
Reactions: alexhunter

Psycho974

Sep 28, 2017
we're all hyped for the update but the only thing we can do is wait for the dev to publish it. And it could even take some hours/days before someone shares it here. So wait and see..

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
You people do know he's a human right ? and things can take longer than expected. i doubt that half of you people are even 18. the way you are acting defenetly not. like i said before i say once again sad is the world we live in and sharing air we breathe with people like this sad ....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Svjatoi

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I think because last episode was a huge step in the direction we were expecting, everyone is getting anxious for the next part. At least you know it shouldn't be long. In the meantime, there's quite a bit of other interesting stories being released lately it seems.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i have 88 adult games on my computer at the moment played over 200. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S NOT MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. but y there are a lot of good games a wife and a mother is similar to FB just that sex is not in the game jet xd
88 adult games and played over 200? And you say that half of this site under 18? Okay.

Reactions: nkkkIIXII

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
my be he min the release will be next year i whit him for 2 day i will a band this game today if no update he take to long in evre updat and he will not complet the game like what habind in big brother game
Feeling entitled much?

Whining works better when you take the trouble to spell correctly and punctuate. Well, no, I guess maybe it doesn't, but at least whining doesn't look quite as pathetic when you spell correctly and punctuate.

nkkkIIXII

Dec 8, 2018
Since
You people do know he's a human right ? and things can take longer than expected. i doubt that half of you people are even 18. the way you are acting defenetly not. like i said before i say once again sad is the world we live in and sharing air we breathe with people like this sad ....
Being responsible isnt sad , its a quality , a quality thats essential,especially to adults ...seems you missed that gentleman

Reactions: Gamle

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Since
Being responsible isnt sad , its a quality , a quality thats essential,especially to adults ...seems you missed that gentleman
you do know that most of this quality you refer to is made months before it's released. it's like tested for a long time. in game is diferent cuz hes probably just trying to satisfy folowers as soon as possible. if you understand quality. but date of release is more about persistency. i been waiting for this patch since 20.5. i mean i thought it will be around that time. been waiting since 0.4. but nvm. i just get it that it's better late than never

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Fashion Business: Episodes (Renpy Edition) EP2 v0.5 has been released!

This update consists of 1200 new arts and 62 new animation clips and is very hot!

It focused on scenes with Monica and starts just after the last Steve's visit.

In the update Monica wiill visit Steve's office, but she needs a proper clothes.

If Monica was kind to people, she can take a discount and get the dress from the clothing store for a low price.

However, she may try to steal it...

After getting the dress Monica will go to Steve...

So, as always, Monica's faith is in your hands.

Enjoy the game!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes