tg

May 1, 2017
Dumb quest¡on: to get fucked should i be a bitch or nice?
Bitches get most of the scenes. This is assuming you're starting from the 1st game?

Since, in the second, you come across a lot of people that try to get you back, if Monica's been a bitch to them.

GeTYeeteD

Mar 2, 2019
I have a Problem with Biff everytime I talk to him when wanting to do a photoshoot i get the Scene where he gives Monica the Job even though i already have the Job which glitches my game

Any advice?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I have a Problem with Biff everytime I talk to him when wanting to do a photoshoot i get the Scene where he gives Monica the Job even though i already have the Job which glitches my game

Any advice?
I managed to get the photoshoot.. only to have Monica refuse to do it game says I need to progress Melanie's storyline, but I have no idea how to do it. Talking to her only gets the same dialog as we got last time. Shouldn't be this confusing to know what the hell to do next.
I do encounter the bug where you keep getting the office job over and over, though.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
help please for the past 2 versions melaine has not come back into the game for me, how do i progress and get her back?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I managed to get the photoshoot.. only to have Monica refuse to do it game says I need to progress Melanie's storyline, but I have no idea how to do it. Talking to her only gets the same dialog as we got last time. Shouldn't be this confusing to know what the hell to do next.
Did you examine her after talking to her?

Dun dun dunnnnnn!

• Angry
Reactions: deluges

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
help please for the past 2 versions melaine has not come back into the game for me, how do i progress and get her back?
She comes back in this version. For me it was about the same time as Monica got the job in the office. You can talk to her in the dressing room off the photo studio.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Bugs:
1: There is a large scripting bug. If you already were put in charge of the offices this update misses that when you go back and try and talk to Biff about another photo shoot. The entire thing ends up a mess.
2: Also if you happen to restart the game on Friday Biff thinks you didn't make any reports so he starts off basically pissed at you for not turning them in even though you never had a chance to get them at all.

Key bindings have been disabled apparently. That's entirely stupid. The game lags at times and hangs between image loads. So you click again and it skips a screen and there is no way to go back (such as hitting the page up Button that is normal for RenPy). Instead you are force to revert to a damn save and reload.
I really wish people would think before doing crap like disabling the key binds what the hell did it accomplish but make shit harder on the person playing. It doesn't limit them to just doing one thing because they still can go back to a save. Just means they have to save more often and use it more often.

Last edited:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
i really liked the new update, but for me everytime this game feels like "war" since it keep crashing literally every 2-3 min.
Dunno if its just me or not would love to have a fix for that:c

Reactions: grtrader

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
There is a large scripting bug. If you already were put in charge of the offices this update misses that when you go back and try and talk to Biff about another photo shoot. The entire thing ends up a mess.
Same thing happened to me. If you progressed to getting the office job in v0.6, you wont be able to get the photo shoot with Melanie in 0.7.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Same thing happened to me. If you progressed to getting the office job in v0.6, you wont be able to get the photo shoot with Melanie in 0.7.
To many bugs I just stopped playing. When he puts out an update were the bugs are fixed I might try it again.
Not going to waste my time on the way it is. Frankly, you can just go to the directory and see all the content it's a lot less of a hassle.

Reactions: Pyreen and rKnight
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes