Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Judging by the spoiler, "Revenge" is still in development, in my opinion the most unbanal branch of development. In fact, everything else is predictable, based on the fact that Markus controls everything and can start acting at any moment. Of course, we are waiting with impatience, although it is predictable, but very interesting
:love: :)(y)

Reactions: EraRamp

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys, I have got a question. I know that starting party with friends quest automatically fails lucrative offer (start of Misty's storyline). Does starting party with friends later lock you out of Misty's storyline as well (after the lucrative offer was finishedand thus Misty's storyline started)? I just finished what there was for Misty and think about returning to the party with friends and consecutive content but I don't want to be locked out of Misty's storyline when it gets updated in the future. It's weird though. I don't much understand why you get locked out of Misty's storyline with party with friends. I doesn't seem to matter at this point that you chase a potencial new home. I mean later on ok, it seems like it decides who's going to be Monica's pimp, but not at this point.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Judging by the spoiler, "Revenge" is still in development, in my opinion the most unbanal branch of development. In fact, everything else is predictable, based on the fact that Markus controls everything and can start acting at any moment. Of course, we are waiting with impatience, although it is predictable, but very interesting
Is the revenge path any good? It is the only thing in the game I haven't played since it has always seemed very boring to me. Does it have any sexual content? From the spoilers I've thought it doesn't. After all, what's the point of playing an adult game without any sex scenes.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Is the revenge path any good? It is the only thing in the game I haven't played since it has always seemed very boring to me. Does it have any sexual content? From the spoilers I've thought it doesn't. After all, what's the point of playing an adult game without any sex scenes.
Probably it is impossible to judge the path without going through it, we'll see. It's interesting to find a black cat in a dark room when it's not there. All paths are good and everyone chooses for himself, and of course he is right, because this is freedom of choice, which is especially wonderful in this game. "Revenge" is attractive in that to some extent it puts Monica above the circumstances, but this is just my opinion, which does not claim to be true. :) :):)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
90%(approx) of the sex scenes she can turn down. Don't know why anyone would play the game like that but the choice is there.
well that's a bad kind of choices for a sex game , like you said "why anyone would play the game like that"
"see" or "don't see" it's too basic, lazy choices... you need to give player more liberty than just choosing if they want to see something or if they don't
real choices in good games are about "seeing different things" not "not seeing things"

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The revenge path I look at similarly as the Julia path. It's not bad but I understand that the path just is not for me. I'm perfectly fine playing through either path but don't feel any anticipation when a spoiler shows up for either in an upcoming update.
The revenge path has no sexual content so far and to my mind it wouldn't make any sense for Monica to choose to have sex in taking revenge. She starts the revenge quest to avoid all these losers, degenerates and perverts.:)

In the end it's probably worth doing at least one revenge quest playthrough. At least it is short.;)

Reactions: 21122121

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
well that's a bad kind of choices for a sex game , like you said "why anyone would play the game like that"
"see" or "don't see" it's too basic, lazy choices... you need to give player more liberty than just choosing if they want to see something or if they don't
real choices in good games are about "seeing different things" not "not seeing things"
As well as having Monica agree to the situation she can also agree or disagree to preform different acts during a scene. It is not just a choice of yes or no to sex.

You can either give the game a go or write it off.

Reactions: EraRamp
Nov 30, 2019
What happened with V11?? V10 was released back in 22 march, today completed 1 month and 20 days without an update...decent monkey used to bring updates monthly

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Nov 30, 2019
Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes