Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Just saw it. But again, you won't be disappointed. This update is - honestly - one of my most favourites.
Now it surely become most awaiting update. I'm more impatient then even from v10 spoiler with Mel in coat and Vic standing before Biff.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello fellow Fashion fans. I play the game from time to time but I don't follow this thread very much. I have tried searching but I find it a little all over the place regarding the dates it has been written, therefor so do I have a small question I would like to ask you guys if that is okey.
(So sorry if its been asked too many times before.)

My question is: What is the latest news (or picture teasers?) regarding the "Farm" content?

Thank you so much in advance and again so sorry for asking something that might have been asked a million times before.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hello fellow Fashion fans. I play the game from time to time but I don't follow this thread very much. I have tried searching but I find it a little all over the place regarding the dates it has been written, therefor so do I have a small question I would like to ask you guys if that is okey.

My question is: What is the latest news (or picture teasers?) regarding the "Farm" content?

Thank you so much in advance and again so sorry for asking something that might have been asked a million times before.
no news

• Sad
Reactions: Latex224

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

That question should be addressed to the developer. DecentMonkey promised in ep2 that "Farm content" would be released in future updates, but whether he keeps that promise is an open question. Nevertheless, there is circumstantial news. In Ep3 v6 the developer made one of the best quests of the whole game (imho), related to Monica, Marcus and the owners of Farm 218.
EP36_spoiler1.jpg

Last edited:

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
yeah exactly 720p without extra doesn't bother me that much, it's still good content in there

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That question should be addressed to the developer. DecentMonkey promised in ep2 that "Farm content" would be released in future updates, but whether he keeps that promise is an open question. Nevertheless, there is circumstantial news. In Ep3 v6 the developer made one of the best quests of the whole game (imho), related to Monica, Marcus and the owners of Farm 218.
View attachment 1937620
Thank you both 4 answering. :)
No need for "bestiality" as long as there is more training and bdsm related stuff. ;) hehe

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes