Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
well that should be more than enough
if you have your game on the D: drive that could be the reason
try to move it to C: drive
i`ve got similar problem in other game - and solution was in windows defender. and it was only there not FB. It loaded 10700k for 100% in animations scenes.
But i`ll bet on hard drive overload.

Last edited:

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
I'm actually trying to get the correct order for the "dance for the banker again" -scene. Ashley forced Monica to dance for him again. But whatever I try (Monica is dancing for the Banker, Monica refuses to dance - one of the open quests (royal duty or business negotation) fails.

What should Monica do/decide in which order to solve ALL the open quests? Or is this not possible at all?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm actually trying to get the correct order for the "dance for the banker again" -scene. Ashley forced Monica to dance for him again. But whatever I try (Monica is dancing for the Banker, Monica refuses to dance - one of the open quests (royal duty or business negotation) fails.

What should Monica do/decide in which order to solve ALL the open quests? Or is this not possible at all?
If I understand correctly, you are talking about the choice of Monica performing her royal duties and doing a private show for the banker (sex or blowjob) or Monica refusing and Ashley having to do it herself. You can't do both in one playthrough, either Monica does it or Ashley does. One quest will be shaded red as failed either way.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
This game is so underrated on this site. It's only rated a 3 1/2 stars out of 5. What more could one want from a game like this?
There are two major problems with those reviews and the rating.
First, many of the negative reviews, if not most, are based on Ep.1 or early Ep.2. A new player sees this thread, downloads the first episode and plays. And what he sees? A lot of grind, average picture quality, very few sexual scenes and even less of them are hot and include the MC (Monica). He doesn't like the game and quickly writes a negative review. But this review doesn't represent the current state of the game.
I changed my own review because of that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And second, many of those reviews are unfair and ridiculous. A person doesn't like one or two certain aspects of the game and immediately he writes a one-star review. Like the story isn't going where they wanted it to go, or just simple kinkshaming, "I don't like humiliation and blackmail. The game is horrible!!! Don't waste your time on it!!!"
As far as I can see, if a game looks good visually, there is a lot of content and the story makes at least a little sense, it is already not a one-star game. Even if you don't like anything else about the game is more like a three-star game. If you don't like just a few aspects of a game, but everything else is ok, it is a four-star game.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
First, many of the negative reviews, if not most, are based on Ep.1 or early Ep.2. A new player sees this thread, downloads the first episode and plays. And what he sees? A lot of grind, average picture quality, very few sexual scenes and even less of them are hot and include the MC (Monica). He doesn't like the game and quickly writes a negative review. But this review doesn't represent the current state of the game.

And second, many of those reviews are unfair and ridiculous. A person doesn't like one or two certain aspects of the game and immediately he writes a one-star review. Like the story isn't going where they wanted it to go, or just simple kinkshaming, "I don't like humiliation and blackmail. The game is horrible!!! Don't waste your time on it!!!"
As far as I can see, if a game looks good visually, there is a lot of content and the story makes at least a little sense, it is already not a one-star game. Even if you don't like anything else about the game is more like a three-star game. If you don't like just a few aspects of a game, but everything else is ok, it is a four-star game.
They are those barely teenager boys that infest this site, that do not understand how a review works!!!

Do not take it personal.

This game objectively is one of the best released on this snowflake website.

It is consistently updated.
Visually is great.
Sex is well represented with long and detailed sequences.
Plot is credible.
Characters are likeable.
And it is simple to navigate.

All ingredients that make a game a good game.

Then if the snowflakes do not like the theme... They can bugger off and choose some furry gay shit

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

Yeah individual reviews can be useful however the overall ratings of the games on site are pretty much a waste of time. Personally when a game I have not played before has a new update, I'll check it's tags, then check the render samples and then go in and read some reviews. It's obvious when to dismiss a review or take it at face value. They almost all have their own personal bias and it's apparent when these biases compromise the review.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes