lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I can't seem to go into the hostel anymore. Monica just says "I'm not going in there, there are rapists and I owe 10,000 to the owner". I've been in there before and been paying Perry ... maybe missed 1 or 2 payments ... Anyone knows what's going on?
it happen to me as well.. not this time but in the last update... i solved it.. I just made a dance in the street and started the quest again

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
At Biff's office after the photoshots there are a lot of blank lines. Next update or I am missing something? Can you give me a save file?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Fred catches Monica again in the dressing room and gives her a new assignment regarding Julia.
can i do that fred-julia-office quests later? ... (im skipping i guess)

biff/office eevents -> Public event Monica needs to chat with nine guests at the event.
hm how.
1, no if u reject it u can't do it later
2, first there are 7 or 8 can't recall when u have spoken with those nr 9 comes
i think u shall talk with stephanie and rebecca twice

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB
+Unofficial Mac port

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.43 GB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (2.41 GB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if it is a sandbox - is not it safe to say that you will have to ...unless there are some mod (like maim lain's ones) or solid inbuild hint system. (MotH)
(i cannot recall sb-games where it would be intuitively clear what to do most of the time, might be SummerTime Saga, though i had to use walkthroughs for some situations. and just feel a need to keep a track on main stories)
there is a full walkthrough just right click ingame and click guide
that will lead u to

Appy2002

Jul 26, 2020
Compressed version please....

+Unofficial Mac port

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
I really appreciate for this compressed file since I was waiting right from the update release....but can I get mega link please.

Reactions: Jansen

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It is not required in episode 2, but if you want to understand the story of her downfall do play it once
Ignore episode 1 entirely, because even if You are 100% nice in episode 1, You will get 1 happy ending that is pretty silly compared with the going ons in episode 2 lol, and if You are mostly nice in episode 1 You end up on the literal road to ruin being used by everyone from the get go lol.

Anyone want to be kind and upload a 1080 version of the latest update or even the 1080 code to update the last 1080 version to the new version?

Reactions: hyperexc
Sep 8, 2017

+Unofficial Mac port

While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not getting any photo shoot progress, I have 24/24 on the first one with the pink dress but nothing else happens and none others unlock.

any idea whats going on? or maybe a way i can fix it with console or save edit?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm not getting any photo shoot progress, I have 24/24 on the first one with the pink dress but nothing else happens and none others unlock.

any idea whats going on? or maybe a way i can fix it with console or save edit?
there are nothing wrong in your pic
u have finished that photoshoot
if u didn't know u can only do 1 photoshoot a week
so 1 full photoshoot takes 2 weeks
1 or 2 of them takes 3 weeks i think
remember to talk to biff ask about more work ETC

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
there are nothing wrong in your pic
u have finished that photoshoot
if u didn't know u can only do 1 photoshoot a week
so 1 full photoshoot takes 2 weeks
1 or 2 of them takes 3 weeks i think
remember to talk to biff ask about more work ETC
Yeah but I've done that about 5-6 times in a row, no new outfits or options.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?
I had the same issue. :(

Reactions: paddyo73
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes