Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
i just already download the version 0.17 but i continue the old save from 0.15, when i got into shiny hole the scene is blank and and there's only conversation between Joe, Ashley and Monica

can somebody tell why ? how to fix it ? i want see the scene on there
That means the relevant resource is not exist in current game database. You should have played that scene in previous version of the game.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
i just already download the version 0.17 but i continue the old save from 0.15, when i got into shiny hole the scene is blank and and there's only conversation between Joe, Ashley and Monica

can somebody tell why ? how to fix it ? i want see the scene on there
First you need to play Episode 2.1 v0.16. And after this Episode 2.2 v0.17

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
First you need to play Episode 2.1 v0.16. And after this Episode 2.2 v0.17
Those kind of versions numbers are wrong and cause confusion. (same happened when there was version 0.9 and the next was version 0.10 instead the correct successive mathematical version number that is always version 1.0 (I have already posted this personal opinion in May or June, but I'm not sure if the post was deleted);)

Back to current days, the episode was split in 2 parts and there is no reason to add the version number, just use EP2.1 Complete! (or EP2 part 1)
The EP2.2 should be named as a more logically version EP2 part2 v0.1!
This will allow to easy understand that the EP 2.2 is the second part of to EP 2.1 complete.
If DM continue to call it as 0.16 and 0.17 it is easy to confusing people.
And they will ask again and again:
"why I cannot use old saves from 0.15 in V17?".

I understand the dev because he had to work very hard for make this game better and better...
so I'm not complain to him (maybe his collaborators would do that instead to stay here to be watchdogs)

the reality is:
EP2.1 must be restarted from the beginning to avoid issue with old saves and finally appreciate the story of monica without asking for help... because before the EP2.1 this game was barely playable (confirmed by the great amount of help requests about be stuck or bugs)without help and als the walkthrough can't help.
(the scenes are too much repetitive to understand if you have already done or not the correct quests without Event List)
EP2.2 is actually at version 0.1!

EP2.1 was deeply revisited by also reduces the rooms Monica have to clean from 3 to 2 in the "Betty" I know is Monica house but... house (i think only one room/day would be better)

I can confirm that the EP2.1 is very near to be perfect... because when you save and have to do other stuff for days... when you back to the game you'l not be able to know without going to be crazy to remember what is the next quest to do and what was the already completed quest done

DM have done a great work with the new Event List. it is really amazing!
I will for sure revisit my review when I finish the EP2.1
for now I have put 2 stars-- just for the Event List.

Thank you very much to DecentMonkey

Last edited:

rakhador

Feb 7, 2019
Friends, I wanted to start the game from the beginning, but when I start episode 1, I can only get to where the maid started. And when I start Episode 2, I can't play the previous story at all. How can I play from start to finish ?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Friends, I wanted to start the game from the beginning, but when I start episode 1, I can only get to where the maid started. And when I start Episode 2, I can't play the previous story at all. How can I play from start to finish ?
Your question is confusing but i'll give it a go.
When you say "I can only get to where the maid started" I'm assuming you mean when Monica begins her job as a maid at her old home. If my assumption is correct then you need to make a save at the end of ep1 in Monica's new bedroom (Julia's old room). When you then begin ep2 load the save you made in the new bedroom from ep1. The saves are visible from the ep2 saved games screen

To play from start to finish this method must be used. Although you can just answer the questions at the beginning of ep2 to match your ep1 playthrough. The only difference starting fresh on ep2 is Monica will always have Julia's panties on when waking up.

Epic from ART

Dec 30, 2020
Those kind of versions numbers are wrong and cause confusion. (same happened when there was version 0.9 and the next was version 0.10 instead the correct successive mathematical version number that is always version 1.0 (I have already posted this personal opinion in May or June, but I'm not sure if the post was deleted);)

Back to current days, the episode was split in 2 parts and there is no reason to add the version number, just use EP2.1 Complete! (or EP2 part 1)
The EP2.2 should be named as a more logically version EP2 part2 v0.1!
This will allow to easy understand that the EP 2.2 is the second part of to EP 2.1 complete.
If DM continue to call it as 0.16 and 0.17 it is easy to confusing people.
And they will ask again and again:
"why I cannot use old saves from 0.15 in V17?".

I understand the dev because he had to work very hard for make this game better and better...
so I'm not complain to him (maybe his collaborators would do that instead to stay here to be watchdogs)

the reality is:
EP2.1 must be restarted from the beginning to avoid issue with old saves and finally appreciate the story of monica without asking for help... because before the EP2.1 this game was barely playable (confirmed by the great amount of help requests about be stuck or bugs)without help and als the walkthrough can't help.
(the scenes are too much repetitive to understand if you have already done or not the correct quests without Event List)
EP2.2 is actually at version 0.1!

EP2.1 was deeply revisited by also reduces the rooms Monica have to clean from 3 to 2 in the "Betty" I know is Monica house but... house (i think only one room/day would be better)

I can confirm that the EP2.1 is very near to be perfect... because when you save and have to do other stuff for days... when you back to the game you'l not be able to know without going to be crazy to remember what is the next quest to do and what was the already completed quest done

DM have done a great work with the new Event List. it is really amazing!
I will for sure revisit my review when I finish the EP2.1
for now I have put 2 stars-- just for the Event List.

Thank you very much to DecentMonkey
Very interesting. Are you a game developer?

rakhador

Feb 7, 2019
When you say "I can only get to where the maid started" I'm assuming you mean when Monica begins her job as a maid at her old home. If my assumption is correct then you need to make a save at the end of ep1 in Monica's new bedroom (Julia's old room). When you then begin ep2 load the save you made in the new bedroom from ep1. The saves are visible from the ep2 saved games screen

To play from start to finish this method must be used. Although you can just answer the questions at the beginning of ep2 to match your ep1 playthrough. The only difference starting fresh on ep2 is Monica will always have Julia's panties on when waking up.
Very thanks, i'll try. :)

rakhador

Feb 7, 2019

Unfortunately, my friend. every time I tried, the game collapsed. I bought the game on Steam. So I wrote to the producer on Twitter. If I can find a solution, I'll add it here. Thanks anyway. :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I bought the game
can you clarify what version you have bought
and why didn't you buy it at DecentMonkeys patreon page
for now the versions are named
version Episode 1,1
version Episode 2.1 v0.16
version Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p
version Episode 2.2 v0.17
version Episode 2.2 v0.17 Extra 1080p

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Unfortunately, my friend. every time I tried, the game collapsed. I bought the game on Steam. So I wrote to the producer on Twitter. If I can find a solution, I'll add it here. Thanks anyway. :)
Ok so you have bought ep1 on steam and are having trouble getting the steam ep1 saves working in ep2. I have no idea if the steam versions are compatible with the new ep2 versions. One of the development team who post here will have to answer that.
My advice would be to download the ep2.1 that is on the first page of this thread, start a new game from that and enter the choices you made in ep1. As I stated in my previous post the only difference doing it this way is Monica has Julia's panties glued to her when she wakes up early in ep 2.

Reactions: EraRamp

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a reason why I can't do photoshoots? Saturday evenings, beautiful dress, asked Biff for work, Melanie is still gone. Now what?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there a reason why I can't do photoshoots? Saturday evenings, beautiful dress, asked Biff for work, Melanie is still gone. Now what?
if I remember well you have to talk to the photographer and ask about where is Melanie
in any case the new Eveni List will help you in this case
it is hard to help if you are using old saves... is your Event List active?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Very interesting. Are you a game developer?
Thanks to be interested in my posts. Your account was created just today 31 December at 12:00 CET Welcome to this thread. you have just posted your first and unique post just after confirm your email... I'm glad you seems very interested in my opinions
Wow!!! :cool:
I'm not a game developer but I'm computer expert and also expert Fashion Business player since the Episode 1 and I know how the versions number are used in the most important apps (Adobe, Apple, Microsoft,) I know all bugs that has been affected this game in the years...
you are a new entry in this community so i suggest you to check out in the whole thread by hit the word "bug" and you will found 24 pages of 20 posts with more than 220 post. You will be able to know the bug history of this game.
Good Luck with your new account

Happy New Year Eve to you and all the Fashion Business players that follow this thread!

Stay safe!

Last edited:

lrrr.omicron

Aug 30, 2020
I've played this game too long... Such an addictive time-suck. ( and that's praise ).

I realized too late that the secret to seeing all the content appears to be to play all the paths and just keep a mental conception of Monica not doing the things she wouldn't really do, but save the game with her having done everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gerwazy and agn25
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes