Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Victoria is cruel, sneaky, intelligent. She is an important character for the story because only her blackmail is real. Bardie's or Fred's blackmail is a joke.
What about Biff? Is he joking too? In my opinion, this is the second (after Victoria) character that pisses me off. Victoria is just a sly and cunning bitch who (I'm sure) will eventually get what she deserves. Yes, yes, I successfully coped with emotions, I am over the fight (this is the only way I was able to get through and enjoy this game) ... but Biff will be the first person to blow their brains out (from the pistol) in the final of the game, if DM will provide players with such an opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

google translate

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes, that's exactly what I do, but the other arrows either don't show and if their shows are invisible and you can't click on them
it's doesn't matter what sequence u dance
but don't click an arrow with a black dot. u already dance that
aka first dance 1,2,3 repeat until she finish
second dance 2.3,1 repeat until she finish
3th dance 3,1,2 repeat until she finish

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What is the difference between EP 2.2 V17 and EP 2.2 V18?
Episode 2 was divided into 2 parts, the first part is content up to version 0.16, and the second part of Episode 2 started with version 0.17 and continues now in version 0.18. A detailed list of game updates is published in the changelog on page 1.

P.S.
Dear moderators, there is probably an error in the changelog. DM wrote the following in the 0.18 patch notes:
"Still, I’m happy to present this update right on time! It has 1847(!) new images and 99 cool animations!"

And in the changelog on 1 page of the topic, other information is written:
This update includes 1090 new pictures and 65 cool animations!

Maybe you should fix this? Or am I wrong and there is such a huge difference between version 720p and 1080p extra?

(google translate)

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
The game is super, I had a lot of time to answer, the chat is great, the moderator is great, the developer - is the best developer in the world
I do think the game overall is good for the things that it gets right. I'm glad you like it significantly more than me, because more happiness in the world is a good thing. Saying that, lets not pretend that this game is perfect.

As I said the writing is lacking. I don't need to rehash my points on it, just know I think the games writing is a 5/10, better than most games on this site but it shouldn't be considered well written. OK lets move onto something we might agree more on. How about the appearance of men in the game? All the women in the game look exaggerated but overall good, but the men look bad. I know I am not the only one commenting how the men look horrible in the game.

I get you love the game, tbh I like the game too, but don't let your fanaticism blind you from the games flaws. Everyone makes mistakes, the key is to learn from them. As such it's important to point out the weaknesses so the creator can fix or at least avoiding doing it in the future.

I know it works because there are improvements in this game as times goes on.

Well have a nice day =)

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
What about Biff? Is he joking too? In my opinion, this is the second (after Victoria) character that pisses me off. Victoria is just a sly and cunning bitch who (I'm sure) will eventually get what she deserves. Yes, yes, I successfully coped with emotions, I am over the fight (this is the only way I was able to get through and enjoy this game) ... but Biff will be the first person to blow their brains out (from the pistol) in the final of the game, if DM will provide players with such an opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

google translate
You're right . Biff, Philip and... Monica too, but not on the same level. The story definitely needs more blackmail and more real villains similar to Vicky.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I like this character because she had a slim /slender and proportional body also smooth skin so it is pleasing to the my eye. So atractive she had.
But anyone knows how to increase her corruption

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
How about the appearance of men in the game? All the women in the game look exaggerated but overall good, but the men look bad. I know I am not the only one commenting how the men look horrible in the game.
Don't quote me on this, but I think the ugly guys is a fetish thing.

• Haha
Reactions: XJ347

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Because it's tolerated that the 720p version is shared, but not the 1080p version. It's for high-tier patrons only and the team takes many possible actions to avoid that version being pirated. ;)
This is something i find extremely funny. They make themselfs way more work than needed to gain higher tier patrons. I mean it might work for some people but i doubt that too many pay more just to get a 1080p version. :KEK:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I had failed quest coz the corruption point its not enough, how to increase corruption point.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes