Sep 21, 2019
Hello, I am trying to get the happy ending 2 as noted here:

I did all the options to not increase bitchiness and can get the happy ending 1 but for the ending 2 I need to repeat from way back from the restaurant and I don't know what I did wrong. It said I called Dick "silly" at the restaurant but I am not sure how, I repeated the game 2 times trying to figure things out. The wiki does not give details either.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since I don't see any tags like "RPG" or "management" but also no "VN" prefix, I gotta ask: does this game have meaningful gameplay or is it choice-based?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello, I am trying to get the happy ending 2 as noted here:

I did all the options to not increase bitchiness and can get the happy ending 1 but for the ending 2 I need to repeat from way back from the restaurant and I don't know what I did wrong. It said I called Dick "silly" at the restaurant but I am not sure how, I repeated the game 2 times trying to figure things out. The wiki does not give details either.

If you're in a hurry, here's a quick fix for the problem:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-2431270
If there is time, wait a while. Perhaps one of the players will remember which line to choose for Monica during dinner at the restaurant with Dick.

darkblue456

Jun 1, 2020
I'm playing Episode 2 v0.16 Extra 1080p version. I have finished all the missions in the game, but these options are not active.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm playing Episode 2 v0.16 Extra 1080p version. I have finished all the missions in the game, but these options are not active.
if i recall it has to do with this
After finishing the second presentation for the investors
, there will be two new casting options available with (unlock consecutively after gathering reports or doing photo shoots).
and maybe what you said to biff

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I did all the tasks office. finished in shooting but still not all options are active.
I think the bottom two points are not yet available in the game. Or will someone say that Biff has already fucked Monica?) "Sit on the table, pull out Biff`s dick, and rub it against your pussy" this option is available (not sure about episode 2, but it definitely works in episode 3).

I decided to load my old save files from ep 2 v16 and see what options are available for my Monica (she's decent girl, but highly corrupt). And what do I see? OMG. Is it because Monica is too decent that I don't have this content? These advanced menus appear when Monica comes to Biff in some outfits, after the photo shoots are over. For example, in the Scarlet Pearl or Forbidden Desire outfit. The relationship with Biff is at maximum 4+ (in progress), the "Office" and "Photo Shoots" storylines are completed.
01_menu.jpg
Selecting option 1 leads to what is shown in your screenshot.

Choosing option 2 leads to this:
02.jpg
And choosing option 3 leads to this:
03.jpg

I really want to be wrong, but it seems to me that this content just isn't in the game and those grey options can't be active. Apparently the DM planned to implement it in the game, but hasn't yet.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I did all the tasks office. finished in shooting but still not all options are active.
I think the bottom two points are not yet available in the game. Or will someone say that Biff has already fucked Monica?) "Sit on the table, pull out Biff`s dick, and rub it against your pussy" this option is available (not sure about episode 2, but it definitely works in episode 3).

I decided to load my old save files from ep 2 v16 and see what options are available for my Monica (she's decent girl, but highly corrupt). And what do I see? OMG. Is it because Monica is too decent that I don't have this content? These advanced menus appear when Monica comes to Biff in some outfits, after the photo shoots are over. For example, in the Scarlet Pearl or Forbidden Desire outfit. The relationship with Biff is at maximum 4+ (in progress), the "Office" and "Photo Shoots" storylines are completed.
View attachment 1424014
Selecting option 1 leads to what is shown in your screenshot.

Choosing option 2 leads to this:
View attachment 1424019
And choosing option 3 leads to this:
View attachment 1424020

I really want to be wrong, but it seems to me that this content just isn't in the game and those grey options can't be active. Apparently the DM planned to implement it in the game, but hasn't yet.
ahh now i had a better overview with darkblue456s pictures
no they aren't implemented yet cos i asked on discord last year i think

Reactions: Stan5851

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
I have a universal mod suitable for any renpy game, it will be that with this mod you can increase the level of the characters

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And how to reach the mark of Marcus without playing the second episode?
You have already been answered on the p...-island. I can only repeat: no way. The storyline with Marcus' training began in episode 2. In episode 3, Marcus' story continues, you can see it if you select New Game, then take the in-game survey and click on the Training with Marcus option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes