Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
anyone know how to open falling path naked boobs scenes?
You just need to do the show-off clothed scenes with a given NPC three times, and the choice opens up. You first have to do it with the standing dude in black (not the artist) on the poor street. I believe that you need to show him naked boobs twice before Monica will do it with anyone else.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, she does (at least if you want her to be).
So she will fuck? Really??? omg YES
and her friend Melanie . Will she fuck too? Love Monica’s friend so much should get her own game lol

on DecentMonkey's site is an inimated Melanie pic. :love: why can't she be the mc she is so gorgeous!!

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Absolutely NO, IT'S NOT TOO MUCH GRIND!!

Well, probably a matter of life experience, age, taste and so on. For me (I love RPGs ;) ) three hours are nothing. Especially if I get a great reward for it (what is given in FB).
i need to do plenty minor strips for more many days every day to the same ppl in the same corner and before asking the same ppl with the same response as a walking ad. and if you like to you can steal food at the same place over and over again. (for me this is kina grindy and was a very exhausting part)

Reactions: DonkeyFace

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks, but I got the ending with Monica being decent (so she doesn't go to Marcus at all).

But I'm looking for the decisions that leads to this flow ...
Monica isn't perfect decent, so she goes to Marcus, to jail and Marcus releases her.
Afterwards she goes to Dick and ask him to help her.
But he doesn't try to refuse and let her buy him a tie, but they become a couple (because Monica was nice to him at the date).
Somebody mentioned that this will also get Monica her revenge.

So, I'm looking for he right answers at the date early in the game to get this ending (not the 1st ending with super decent Monica).
= "secret happy ending #2 " in the walktrough
me mp you procédure

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wait. so there is a version where Melanie's scene with Dick is longer but only for Patreons and only for guys who pledged 30+ dollars?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can never get to eat in the kitchen, I talk to Bardie every night and do whatever he asks and I still can't get to eat there, here's my save:

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
playing through the game and loved it. I've completed the black swan photoshoot and got all images, is there anything after that or have to wait for 0.8 to see what Melanie does with the camera.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
playing through the game and loved it. I've completed the black swan photoshoot and got all images, is there anything after that or have to wait for 0.8 to see what Melanie does with the camera.
When Melanie got the camera, you unfortunately have to wait for the next update to see, what will happen. ;) Don't miss the other things at the bar or in the streets. v07 alone had around 2k new renders.

Scrapshaderz

Sep 4, 2019
Hey Guys! Im stucking in the Game at the Moment. I have Biff at 95% before Level 2 but I don´t get anymore work from him, so i cannot start the Office Storyline. Did I miss something or what? Biff always says: "No chick I don´t have work for you... blabla...".

Please help what can I do?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes