Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks does it have a Android version also
Bcoz while I was searching there are lot of sites showing it I want to be sure before try it on Android?
Have you also deleted the folder in your user folder (if you are on Windows)? The game is using the save files from there.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Just keep talking to the blue pants guy and dance naked in front of him like 3 times then the other guy with the white shirt will appear I managed to unlock that scene in the free version it's not in the extra
Thanks. Monica danced naked in front of him once and again but I will do it more times.
i have the very bottom scene you simply take a shower in the apartment
I already did that, but the scene isn't highlighted in the gallery, some bug maybe.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks. Monica danced naked in front of him once and again but I will do it more times.

I already did that, but the scene isn't highlighted in the gallery, some bug maybe.
some scenes never show up for me like the shower in the main house at the very start

lawosha

May 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ragnaroekr, должность: 3585584, участник: 16358"]
Только на английском, пожалуйста.
[/ QUOTE]
Добрый день . могу дать ссылку на скачивание apk

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Does anybody know how to achieve these three events in the slums?

View attachment 676746
Im missing that scenes too. Anyone know how to get them? :unsure:
I achieved it. I don't know if dancing naked to the blue pants guy several times is mandatory, but you need to refuse dance to him one time after choosing dance with bare tits, then in the same oportunity you need to choose dance with bare tits again and do it. You will get one new scene. Some other day you come back and dance naked to him and the other guy will appear.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
I achieved it. I don't know if dancing naked to the blue pants guy several times is mandatory, but you need to refuse dance to him one time after choosing dance with bare tits, then in the same oportunity you need to choose dance with bare tits again and do it. You will get one new scene. Some other day you come back and dance naked to him and the other guy will appear.
I didn't know that dancing naked in the slums was an option yet.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes