LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
probably cos alone in eps 2v16 it fits 7,62 GB and are all messed up
so it make no sense watching them
Haha....Well,actually i have them - or at least try to have more of them,but it's true that they are a lot of GB :D Only in EP2 my all saves because of most of the scenes are 4,29 GB :D and till now from EP3 they are 5,25 GB(but here we put also some different choices for example like did Melanie agree to do things for Victoria or she didn't,because this are two different paths...)so yes,it's true that they all are a lot of GB :D

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Here are 3 different saves since i was not sure from which point exactly you want to play EP2,but if you need another one who is much more advanced save in EP2 just tell me and i will find and post it! :)
Enjoy the game! :D
Thank you and so much appreciated *kisses*

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I put Monica into bed naked at the end of Episode 1, but the game is telling me that the option for that at the beginning of Episode 2 is only available in Episode 1 saves. Is there a way to use my save from Episode one? Does it have to do with the fact that I played 1 in 1080p and am using 2 with 720p?

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
man im dying to try out this game but its so fuckin tedious like rpgm,grind grind grind!fuck!!
i just wish it will be remake into VN.damnit!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
man im dying to try out this game but its so fuckin tedious like rpgm,grind grind grind!fuck!!
i just wish it will be remake into VN.damnit!
There is no grind in this game in the usual sense. If you need a grind, play Korean MMO RPGs, then come back here and tell us about which "grind" you found in FB. In any case, the FB developer has foreseen everything and made a simple tool for players who want to get everything at once. You can increase / decrease any parameter that you need.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man used to love this game but slowly seeing it become a cluster fuck of :poop:. On top of content been waiting forever for just to get removed but good thing i got the older one before it got removed.

NH278

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everybody, I'm around in the forums for quite a while now, time to finally post something.

Playing around with renpy I finally decided to try to create a little patch that brings Bardie content back to the game. It works with v5, but from what I understand about the coding, it needs to be updated with every version (which won't need too much work though). Feel free to try and to comment.

Simply put the attached bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everybody, I'm around in the forums for quite a while now, time to finally post something.

Playing around with renpy I finally decided to try to create a little patch that brings Bardie content back to the game. It works with v5, but from what I understand about the coding, it needs to be updated with every version (which won't need too much work though). Feel free to try and to comment.

Simply put the attached bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation.
Thanks man.
Does Bardie have any more content after he calls you to his room Thursday evening for the livestream or is that the end?

Would it be possible to make it play nice with future patches?

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017

Thanks man.
Does Bardie have any more content after he calls you to his room Thursday evening for the livestream or is that the end?

Would it be possible to make it play nice with future patches?
Hmm, how do apply this patch into DecentMonkey's mind? Any ideas?
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes