depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's just the same thing over and over. She needs something so she decides to have sex and she complains about it. Then she needs something else so she has sex and then she complains about it. Rinse, spit, repeat...
Yeah, this is currently weakest part of the game IMO. After second part of the Episode 2, I usually skipped Monica's hate thoughts after every event, because as you said same thing over and over. Maybe dev should consider a mean hatred filled look on her face after those scenes instead of repeating same hate thoughts of Monica.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Do you really like the lesbian scenes with Julia? The lesbian scenes with the girls from the Hotel Le Grand (Miranda, Linda, Abby) and Victoria/Melanie seem to be much more interesting, I don't know why I don't like Julia very much or if the plot with Fred was more interesting and because he stayed aside I lost interest.
I like her scenes, also a fan of her legs. But yeah, she's not as interesting as others. Only "thing" I hate in this game with every atom in my body is Victoria! After her every scene I start planning how should Monica kill her! :p Though I should admit, her table idea from Melanie and the rose was something amazing, laughed so hard.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I like her scenes, also a fan of her legs. But yeah, she's not as interesting as others. Only "thing" I hate in this game with every atom in my body is Victoria! After her every scene I start planning how should Monica kill her! :p Though I should admit, her table idea from Melanie and the rose was something amazing, laughed so hard.
Vic was made to be hated, but her whole little game with Monica, Mel and the girls at the gym is pretty cool, the last att with her was the one at the table, wasn't it?

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
Do you really like the lesbian scenes with Julia? The lesbian scenes with the girls from the Hotel Le Grand (Miranda, Linda, Abby) and Victoria/Melanie seem to be much more interesting, I don't know why I don't like Julia very much or if the plot with Fred was more interesting and because he stayed aside I lost interest.
I actually had hopes that Monica would start falling in love with Julia (or anybody)... but I now know that will never happen. Monica is eternally bitter and never seems to develop romantic interests. It is just more of the same old stuff every update. This game moved out of my top ten months ago. But, I still read the updates in hopes that things change.
The dev's artwork is easily in the top 10 though!!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Any recent torrents for episode 2? The lack of a mega download and the sheer size of it make it somewhat inconvenient to download from any of the provided options in teh OP.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
So is this the full version with everything in it or do we have to wait for the extra version(I remember this game had 2 versions in the past it has been a while)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I agree, but I started losing interest when Monica stopped having orgasms... lol. She had a couple surprise ones in the beginning, but after that there has been nothing. I just assumed part of the process would be for her to reluctantly start to enjoy herself, but she still seems to hate sex now as much as she did in the beginning. It's just the same thing over and over. She needs something so she decides to have sex and she complains about it. Then she needs something else so she has sex and then she complains about it. Rinse, spit, repeat...
An absolutely huge and critical piece of the presentation equation in what helps this game stand out and succeed from the rest of the female MC blackmail games out there is that lack of her enjoying any of the degrading things she's forced into doing. An aspect which basically carries the game.

Strip that out of the approach process and you essentially are just left with foreign dev #18394 putting out an extremely poorly written "awakening her in inner cum dumpster slut" game #19475. With great animations. Which time and time again typically proves to be a sustained interest formula failure among female mc game enthusiasts outside the super small amount of those who actually find the whole craving that smelly bum in the park dick "hot" in itself.

Last edited:

NH278

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everybody, I'm around in the forums for quite a while now, time to finally post something.

Playing around with renpy I finally decided to try to create a little patch that brings Bardie content back to the game. It works with v5, but from what I understand about the coding, it needs to be updated with every version (which won't need too much work though). Feel free to try and to comment.

Simply put the attached bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation.
Hello once more,

I just updated my bardie_is_back_patch for Fashion Business EP3 v6. Same procedure as before...put the attached file bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation. Have fun, any feedback would be appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes