RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Do I have to download all 3 episodes to get the full picture or is there just one download to get everything?
I'll have torrents up for EP1 & 2 within the hour (1080p) if you're interested, I actually thought I had this game done before but must have missed it.

I don't need to be persuaded, I gave my private subjective opinion, which I am entitled to. Once again, whoever wants it, let them download it from your links. It's their choice.
Like I mentioned previously. if you have any legitimate concerns or questions about my torrents I'm always open to feedback - all I'd ask is that you tag me if you're going to try and scare people or at the very least provide proof. Because torrents have a negative stigma attached with them is exactly the reason I work hard on my reputation so of course I'm going to take things like this a bit personally.

Either way, I feel like this has run it's course. Enjoy the update.

Reactions: Cabin Fever

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is the current update on F95Zone the one with extra content? or will we have to wait further a couple of days before it gets released?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'll have torrents up for EP1 & 2 within the hour (1080p) if you're interested, I actually thought I had this game done before but must have missed it.

Like I mentioned previously. if you have any legitimate concerns or questions about my torrents I'm always open to feedback - all I'd ask is that you tag me if you're going to try and scare people or at the very least provide proof. Because torrents have a negative stigma attached with them is exactly the reason I work hard on my reputation so of course I'm going to take things like this a bit personally.

Either way, I feel like this has run it's course. Enjoy the update.
negative stigma? just use an ISP that ignore hollywood lawyers from USA
ive use torrents since i stopped using emule :p
cant even tell how many petabytes of games, movies and tv shows I downloaded since then :p
I can understand it might not be fun to get a letter or getting sued for 1 million dollar for every movie you downloaded, but if you have the right ISP they will just ignore it and shield you...
sorry for off topic, but yea torrent are great if there are enough seeders

Reactions: rogosh and RPDL

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just out of curiosity, may I ask you why you don't trust a torrent download, but seem to have o problem downloading from some web hosts like Mega, Nopy, etc.?
Yeah the torrent seed is placed there by some anonymous user. But to webhosts it's also uploaded by some anonymous user at the end (or rather beginning) of the chain. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me has Monica evolved as a character during chapter 3 towards being more interested in sex etc.? I just started again from chapter 2 after a long time, since didn't remember much, but I remember my biggest gripe being Monica seeming to always hate every single sexual situation and not "opening up" more. Love the game still, tho.
Thanks anyway!
Not really, she has not gone the slut way enjoying the sex, Monica enjoys an orgasm here and there and some of the being in power as femdom, but in general the sex unless blackmailed is for money or benefits. But she's become alot more corrupted and open towards whoring out, so there's a ton of good sex scenes.

I don't think you can expect much slutification in the future except maybe in some path, I don't think it fits the story narrative, it would change the whole way Monica behaves.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
when will the 1080p version be out??
Won't be out unless a hero shares.

But if you can't wait and have a problem, if no else can share and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... the Blyatman to climb up to DM's apartment and make direct usb copy.

blyatman.JPG

Just make sure to do it on a time of the day when Snayper is not walking his cat around the block

eymPPwj.jpeg

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
** 720p while we wait for 1080p.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
did you fix the link because it was another game "I-wish"

Reactions: machetekimbo

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Still the same plateau for Monica (redoing the same things than before but with different characters) like with the previous 2 updates but the Melanie part was fun (especially the final climax in the bathroom) with some nice progress here. Missing though Monica's auditons being pushed to the next level with male actor(s) and video shooting (hoping that will be back in the next update).:p

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
720p version coming soon, expect it. As for the 1080p version, when this version will be publicly available on f95 and subsequently on torrents, I strongly advise against using dubious torrent links, which I'm sure will be published here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/page-959#post-6847905 It's better to use verified resources.
rpdl has surpassed any reasonable standard for "repute" at this point. You're just engaging in entirely baseless FUD.

I don't need to be persuaded, I gave my private subjective opinion, which I am entitled to. Once again, whoever wants it, let them download it from your links. It's their choice.
As soon as you give your private opinion it is no longer private. You are entitled to all of the private opinions you want but as soon as you "strongly advise" other people to behave in a way based on your subjective and blatantly false opinions, you can expect to be called out on it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
when will the 1080p version be out??
As is usually the case for this game...best to not waste your time checking back in until after New Years. That, or play the 720p.

One of the routinely longest upload waits you'll find on this board.

Apr 10, 2018
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.
guys how to skip fast and i need a unlock gallery file
put it in FashionBusiness-EP3-v8-720p-pc\game\Quests

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes