Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if it would take longer if we password protect the upload to mega

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How do i get the end of the photo shoot for Campbell´s promotion campaign? I cannot reach 36 shoots?! So i don´t get the "Amusement for daddy". :unsure:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DM recently hit 2000 (currently out of 2085) patrons and I wish that number would not decrease anymore. After all, if you've read his patreon , you've seen that when the 2,000- patrons number is hit, FB updates will come out more often.
Don't worry...
...if you check today the patreons are 2109.. more than 20 in just 2-3 days is not bad specially at the end of the month (there will be no new realease in March so the new supportes have to pay again for April... sharing the Extra does not affect the number of supporters...

option 1) in internet there are people that have money... they will buy the media they love to play... even if there are cracked version.

option 2) in internet there are people that have NO MONEY.... they will never try to buy nothing... they will always looks for cracks.. the people of this second option will never be able to support any game... they will use only cracked software.

the team member you mentioned always write lies here ;)
increasing or decreasing patreon supporters is not affected by the time of sharing of the "cracked" release...
All developers here are happy to share because this site is one of the most important for make more supporter...
(maybe only DM complain about that...)
I've never seen a DEV complaining about this... except for DM

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Gentlemens, how we missed such an important holiday! We should be ashamed!:)

March 1 - Horse Protection Day, World Horse Day (WHD), National Horse Protection Day in USA (NHPD) Horse Protection Day is celebrated annually on March 1st. Founded by Marcus Colleen Page, an American pet lifestyle expert and behavioral expert.

happy horse - happy owner.jpg

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do i get the end of the photo shoot for Campbell´s promotion campaign? I cannot reach 36 shoots?! So i don´t get the "Amusement for daddy". :unsure:
How, then, did you go through the previous content, in particular, the previous quests of the "Photoshoots" storyline? Everything is the same here. It is impossible to make all the frames of the photo shoot in 1 attempt, so everything is done in 2 or more passes. And the opportunity to complete the quest "Amusement for daddy" exists without the obligatory completion of a photo session for Campbell's advertising campaign. Read again the conditions for completing the quest "Amusement for daddy" in the quest log or here

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
i have a bug in bardie storyline.
i must wear betty's clothes then i do it but i can't go to the lounge cause it tells me that I have to finish cleaning.
how can i do?
I can't go to the lounge at any time

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
How, then, did you go through the previous content, in particular, the previous quests of the "Photoshoots" storyline? Everything is the same here. It is impossible to make all the frames of the photo shoot in 1 attempt, so everything is done in 2 or more passes. And the opportunity to complete the quest "Amusement for daddy" exists without the obligatory completion of a photo session for Campbell's advertising campaign. Read again the conditions for completing the quest "Amusement for daddy" in the quest log or here
May I quietly suggest that he like many others lately have began the game with ep2.2. If you are one of them do yourself a favour(and us old timers from having to answer stupid questions) and go and start the game from ep1 then play ep 2.1 and then play ep 2.2.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes