Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How do I start "Love triangle"? Wiki describes the following:

"On Tuesday or Thursday go to and talk to . Agree to go to with her, and while Betty is working out, change into her clothes and go back to ."

I can´t change into her clothes and go back to Ralph? If I go back to the changing room Betty sends me out of the room?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do I start "Love triangle"? Wiki describes the following:

"On Tuesday or Thursday go to and talk to . Agree to go to with her, and while Betty is working out, change into her clothes and go back to ."

I can´t change into her clothes and go back to Ralph? If I go back to the changing room Betty sends me out of the room?
You have to send Monica to the changing room yourself (while Betty is working out), then there will be a choice of where Monica can dress in Betty's clothes and return to Ralph.
01.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I click on it, this scene comes up and I'm waiting for her outside on the street.
I can assume that you don't have all the necessary Betty/Ralph quests completed. Check the House storyline (in the quest log) where your Monica should have all the quests completed, including Ralph's where she confesses "love" to him and has sex with him (several options). All of these having sex involve the same algorithm: a trip to fitness with Betty--> dressing up in Betty's clothes---> secretly visiting Ralph. All Betty's quest done is the main prerequisite for starting the Love Triangle quest.
03.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and EraRamp

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can assume that you don't have all the necessary Betty/Ralph quests completed. Check the House storyline (in the quest log) where your Monica should have all the quests completed, including Ralph's where she confesses "love" to him and has sex with him (several options). All of these having sex involve the same algorithm: a trip to fitness with Betty--> dressing up in Betty's clothes---> secretly visiting Ralph. All Betty's quest done is the main prerequisite for starting the Love Triangle quest.
View attachment 1643474
No, I have no clue what you talking about. Never seen this stories. Unfortunately. For me playable:

1. Betty forgot the iron...
  2. Fresh fruit for the husband
  3. Spousal duties
  4. Unacceptable perversion
  5. Missing iron and
  6. rich Maid

Could you provide a save end of last update? EP3 V8 720P? :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
When I click on it, this scene comes up and I'm waiting for her outside on the street.

It´s also a requirement, after completing Betty´s quests?! What does it mean?
i think you are all to early in the game
you are more and less just started to go to gym with betty
so way to go

Reactions: Stan5851

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
yea i know just come to think of
which version are you playing
cos the gym story line you refer to
start late in in eps2
mmh... I have been starting the game with EP 3 from scratch. I don´t have any save from EP 2.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes