Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
And it’s became usual game as 99% others. No thanks. The game from its beginning announced bdsm stuff, blackmail and other things. Now you wanna it became regular shit.
Two things you use as examples are in almost every game here.

Hundu

Jul 20, 2017
cannot wait to get a virus.......................
There is 1 .rpy file and 89 pictures

Did you have a look at the file before you wrote the poisonous comment?

I looked at the activation file for the the previous version of the game. .rpy is same and there is 151 pictures.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
I had actually shared the extra version of the game with team within 24 hours of release. But I think they were unable to update it in time (or ever o_O). So here it is, a month later (can't help you with activation though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.
The following links should have the activator patch. Not sure, though, because I have not yet tried them.

Reactions: JustAcceptMyName

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
I don't mind blackmail and rape it's when that's all the game has to offer that its tedious and eyerolling.
You are right. This game had an original story, but due to the fact that the creators of the games are not professionals and it is difficult to write a unique story, they make the game with the opinions of the supporters, as a result, most of the games are similar. Most of the attractiveness of the games for the players are the scenes of rape, extortion and betrayal. It is not possible to change this game completely because the fans of this game became fans for what it is.

Reactions: Gamle

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You are right. This game had an original story, but due to the fact that the creators of the games are not professionals and it is difficult to write a unique story, they make the game with the opinions of the supporters, as a result, most of the games are similar. Most of the attractiveness of the games for the players are the scenes of rape, extortion and betrayal. It is not possible to change this game completely because the fans of this game became fans for what it is.
Exactly. Should’ve add a variety of different stories going on for different types of scenes.

I mean even the sexual scenes, it’s always someone doing their things to Monica while she has an annoyed/disgusted look on her face.

I’m all for uniqueness but it’s not really worth all the time, in cases like this it pushes away many potential customers.

Reactions: candy27

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
The distinctive feature of Fashion Business is that no scene is made under the pressure of the players.
I make the game as I see it.
However, in the near future, there will be one small scene by the request of Don Corleone.
He really deserves it :)
This is the only exception and it will be the last one.
That's great because Most of the supporter's ideas are things they've seen in other games.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I had actually shared the extra version of the game with team within 24 hours of release. But I think they were unable to update it in time (or ever o_O). So here it is, a month later (can't help you with activation though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think you're doing a good deed by posting a link to the developer repository, you're not.

Reactions: EraRamp

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Exactly. Should’ve add a variety of different stories going on for different types of scenes.

I mean even the sexual scenes, it’s always someone doing their things to Monica while she has an annoyed/disgusted look on her face.

I’m all for uniqueness but it’s not really worth all the time, in cases like this it pushes away many potential customers.
You want Monica to become a slut, but her character doesn't like sex from the beginning of the game, and this affects the whole story. For example, her enjoying sex with Fred was not acceptable to me. yes, this pushes away many potential customers But it keeps the current supporters.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The distinctive feature of Fashion Business is that no scene is made under the pressure of the players.
I make the game as I see it.
However, in the near future, there will be one small scene by the request of Don Corleone.
He really deserves it :)
This is the only exception and it will be the last one.
pls make another one - boosty:HideThePain:

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
but i wanna see some hard stuff that was mentioned before. are you allowed atleast 1 or 2 routes with it? you have another 6-7 without it.
I shared my opinion, you share yours. Some agree with my opinion, some agree with your opinion. In the end, it is the developer who decides which one is better for the game. If I don't have the right to share my opinion, let me know in the rules of the page.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
How many times have I written that history is written. And nothing will change it. That's why I love this game, on top of everything else. Reliable developer, interesting story, beautiful graphics, beautiful characters, great animations, intrigue;)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes