VAMPHYR3

Jun 26, 2018
I quite like the setting and renders of the game, but holy fuck, this is worse than any of the grindy games around here, even though it doesn't have any grind. The amount of things you have to click in order to progress a tini tiny bit, makes it super tedious...

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
The "threesome"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, along the 2nd photoshoot, was probably the best part of this update. Thanks again for all the great story and rendering (so many new characters/spaces with great potential and nasty thoughts from the new office scenes for subsequent updates !!)
What threesome did i miss anything

Reactions: Amfunny

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I quite like the setting and renders of the game, but holy fuck, this is worse than any of the grindy games around here, even though it doesn't have any grind. The amount of things you have to click in order to progress a tini tiny bit, makes it super tedious...
i agree with you very nice game but not too much actions, the only actions you can do are on saturday(photoshoot studio or steve office) and the rest of the week (6 DAYS) nothing to do except clinking on the mouse

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
If you go to work in office during the weekend it doesn't recognize it. During the week day you get an two options when you sit in the office chair.

Last edited:

antics5

Apr 20, 2019
The "threesome"
, along the 2nd photoshoot, was probably the best part of this update. Thanks again for all the great story and rendering (so many new characters/spaces with great potential and nasty thoughts from the new office scenes for subsequent updates !!)
Can you share save when 2nd photoshoot? Sorry for my bad english
Thanks in advance :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Download Win 80%(827.05MB):
Download Win 60%(593.8MB): -

Even the 80% version has that issue.. here is an image of what it does so you can get a better idea.
screenshot0001.png

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea saves broken, tried this update cus bored and it keep saying i should load from basement when i dont have any saves there :p

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Mine is the android version andthe saves are not working and to bring it to this lvl of progress is hard Could anyone give a solution to make the saves work

korko

May 30, 2017
i think compress is broken, pictures dont show properly.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes