blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
think i posted somewhere in the past but its been a while so, i like it. just want more. but i can understand a rework, hopefully choice branching it out won't break it too hard. i prefer linear VN style anyway, and ren'py is pretty good for that. i just want to see your scenes. most "adult games" are nowhere near enough fun gameplay wise to warrant more than a couple playthroughs tops. =) worse if you have to start from scratch everytime there's a new update.

i'm a little brutal in my tastes as is, but i found this one especially fun. usually all the fun stuff is happening to good or nice or innocent or just dumb girls, but here we get a bitch who NEEDS a slap down. hard. and she gets it. i love it. keep it coming. good luck with the rework, i'll definitely give it a try

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Heroine2018

Mar 20, 2018
Fashion Business: Episodes (Renpy Edition) EP1 v0.1 has been released!

You can download it from the page.
Or from my page
Cool, the moment you get it working for Android I'll be sure to donate to your patreon.

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
Well i love rpg makers games but i also like hard working developers like you . Thats why i become one of your patrons . Good luck and keep it up .

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does this version end at the same point as the RPG one?

Also this thread isn't showing in the latest updates section ;)

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you for your opinion.
I'm very disappointed to hear this. I put my soul into the game and it's reworking. But it seems that it is impossible to please everyone. Or maybe there's just something wrong with me :)
I would have become your patron. but click click finished boring. If you had stayed true to your lineage. Other developers do it and also earn a lot of money.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I would have become your patron. but click click finished boring. If you had stayed true to your lineage. Other developers do it and also earn a lot of money.
I can imagine, that DecentMonkey did the engine change because there was lots of criticism before. He is one of the few devs who react directly to that. Though I also like rpg games, the cange to ren'py was right in my opinion. It has new content and makes the game smoother in general.

Reactions: Jowyy

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Does this version end at the same point as the RPG one?

Also this thread isn't showing in the latest updates section ;)
No, it ends at the gas station. DecentMonkey said at patreon, that it took a lot of time to change the game engine, next updates should come faster than this one. When Ep1 in ren'py is done, he (hopefully) wants to continue with Ep2 and brand new content.

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for your opinion.
I'm very disappointed to hear this. I put my soul into the game and it's reworking. But it seems that it is impossible to please everyone. Or maybe there's just something wrong with me :)
Don't worry about him. Renpy is better for this type of games and it has greater fan base. Most of the people hate rpg maker with all their hearts, because gameplay is far too long. Running around gets boring pretty quickly.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haven't played the whole thing yet, but this is a superior version in every way. More story, more choices, less waiting around, no pathing issues, no accidental game-overs... the list could go on and on.

For my money, even more important than the game engine change was the added ability to affect Monica's "reputation." Whether it really has significant game effects or not, it gives the player more of a feel that he/she is playing a game, not just clicking to advance a story that is out of the player's hands. The story should serve the players' interests, like this, not the reverse (which I thought was a problem with the very first iteration of the game).

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Haven't played the whole thing yet, but this is a superior version in every way. More story, more choices, less waiting around, no pathing issues, no accidental game-overs... the list could go on and on.

For my money, even more important than the game engine change was the added ability to affect Monica's "reputation." Whether it really has significant game effects or not, it gives the player more of a feel that he/she is playing a game, not just clicking to advance a story that is out of the player's hands. The story should serve the players' interests, like this, not the reverse (which I thought was a problem with the very first iteration of the game).
I fully agree. If, and I really hope so, DecentMonkey continues his work at this rate, this game will be outstanding in every way! Pure awesomeness.

Reactions: Maximilian
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes