fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Good question, there's a free demo version and a longer patreon version. DecentMonkey didn't create this topic, it was someone else.
Hm I know, but usually this gets updated pretty quickly. Maybe @crust can update the op. This game definitely needs more attention

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I haven't played this nor the older version until the end, but I can already say that this is so much better than the other one!

I remember that I was very enthusiastic back in the day when this game came up, because it touches many of my fetishes regarding this kind of games, but I was so bored to death with the pace of it that I couldn't stand it any more and had to gave up. I think I left it right after a strife with what I think was the black gardener or something.
I mean, normally I'm not against RPGM games (even though in this case it was not exactly that, but similar) and I can actually apreciate them, but I don't know, I just thught this game was so slow back then.

This just flows so much better now...! And the UI and interactive elements are very clever too. Very nice work done here in my opinion.

Finally i can appreciate this gem. :extremelyhappy:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017

FashionBusiness.jpg
Overview:

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 15-9-2018
Developer/Publisher: DecentMonkey -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English, Russian German
Old Version:
Genre:

Installation

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac v0.1:
- -
Thanks to @Demonlox for the link.

Compressed Version: - VMod:

2e0837ed03504bb6bc171f6e02cb0e37.jpg cf873ca9bd43486ba96e166f6b3a9b09.jpg 2b83001d5e46445e94a1b74da541a9ca.jpg 08a704ac90474d739b0586a4664925a7.jpg 1523731242_6.jpg img_4345.jpg img_4749.jpg img_4731.jpg

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played the other version but this is like a fraction of the size, is that because of image optimization or is it there that much less content?

Reactions: YellowBrick

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 107558
Overview:

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?

Developer/Publisher: DecentMonkey
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation

Change-Log:

Download: WIN: - - - -
thanks to for the full version

View attachment 107549 View attachment 107554 View attachment 107551 View attachment 107552 View attachment 107555
this game seems interesting i think it overtake

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
is there a walkthrew so we can all get caught up for the next update please

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like fun. Watching this and will play when there are a few more updates with more content under its belt.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes