Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
In the walkthrough it says "new interactions will unlock after photoshoots and after collecting the reports’ data to a USB stick" and i have some problems here. I cant get reports since when i click on the employees, it says i have already collected it and i cant turn the report in either, since it always just say I cant use that. And ofc i have already done the photoshoot, twice actually. Thankful if someone has some help to offer...

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
In the walkthrough it says "new interactions will unlock after photoshoots and after collecting the reports’ data to a USB stick" and i have some problems here. I cant get reports since when i click on the employees, it says i have already collected it and i cant turn the report in either, since it always just say I cant use that. And ofc i have already done the photoshoot, twice actually. Thankful if someone has some help to offer...
That happened to me once and I had to go back to the employees and the one I forgot was the Computer Guy. Even though he doesn't have reports you still have to ask him for it before you can finish collecting them and turn in the USB.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
That happened to me once and I had to go back to the employees and the one I forgot was the Computer Guy. Even though he doesn't have reports you still have to ask him for it before you can finish collecting them and turn in the USB.
Thanks for trying to help, but that didnt work. The first three employees in the room it says i already have the reports and it doesnt help to talk to them again. The other 4 workers further in the office, i dont even get the option to ask for the report, i cant interact with them at all. I can ofc click on them, but that just leads to Monica thinking what her opinion of them is?!? :/

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
For full gallery you need 1080p version
and for 720p check a few page back i already quote many of them including revenge route
partner ask for gallery unlocked, not for 1080p, as I ask several times, If someone can upload "persistent" file where are the unlockables I would appreciate it.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for trying to help, but that didnt work. The first three employees in the room it says i already have the reports and it doesnt help to talk to them again. The other 4 workers further in the office, i dont even get the option to ask for the report, i cant interact with them at all. I can ofc click on them, but that just leads to Monica thinking what her opinion of them is?!? :/
You have to talk to them from the first room (from where the first 3 are). If you go to them, it doesn't work.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
It's possible ;) Dance with and without Monica's top, and never repeat your moves. Try to find a logical way.
not really what i was looking for. can't be bothered with that grind. the photoshoots where ok and easy enough to do. for the dance one I am now looking for the console entry's needed to have this done or just a full save at the end of this update. I did manage to get everything else done I am just missing that one little thing.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes