AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
hello developer, I wanted to ask about the route from the ranch, will it be? you just said at one time that he would be in episode 3, then you said it depends on what they say most, so what do you decide if it will be earlier ??? if you are afraid of the patrion there are options how to get around them with patches, open by the code that will

androide

May 3, 2018
hello developer, I wanted to ask about the route from the ranch, will it be? you just said at one time that he would be in episode 3, then you said it depends on what they say most, so what do you decide if it will be earlier ??? if you are afraid of the patrion there are options how to get around them with patches, open by the code that will
iirc, he said that we'd think about adding it (if he added it) after finishing the game.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
anybody has compressed version ?
Don't think we are going to get a compressed version for the PC this time. We have already asked/begged several times.
Hopefully we will get one with the next update, because this game is definitely in my top 5. I would support the developer on patreon, but the large downloads puts me at the mercy of f95zone members adding a compressed version. DecentMonkey definitely deserves more than 1,292 patrons.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
Joe and ashley in the shiny hole I press to talk doest work... us it a bug? I can't star the shiny hole scenes pls help me or maybe I did fail something on other missions

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've not been able to trigger the new publiv event. Its the only thing I'm missing.

I have all 24 of the black swan photos (presuming this is the last outfit with the big black wings?
I've done the investor event and I've played for a few weeks after both of these but can't get the trigger.

Reactions: gosus08

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I've not been able to trigger the new publiv event. Its the only thing I'm missing.

I have all 24 of the black swan photos (presuming this is the last outfit with the big black wings?
I've done the investor event and I've played for a few weeks after both of these but can't get the trigger.
do you take report? biff is level 3?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes