randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember playing this game many many years ago so Im guessing that this game must have lots of hours of playtime right? and do I need a wt or it is pretty clear what to do?

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
I dont see the galley button in the main menu? Ive uninstalls and reinstall the game and mod so many time but the Galley button still doesnt appear

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
How to do the second assignment with Mommy from the last update, the technician one? I tried several times and the truck driver repeats and blue day is always Fred and can´t advance the quest, what am i missing?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How to do the second assignment with Mommy from the last update, the technician one? I tried several times and the truck driver repeats and blue day is always Fred and can´t advance the quest, what am i missing?
If "Monica's Client" option is selected (and the truck arrives again), then select the "Competition with girls" option
Monica.jpg
and let Monica compete with each of the sluts standing next to her in the art of seduction. Once Monica is alone, select the "Monica`s client" option, after which a new client will drive up to her.
Client.jpg

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If "Monica's Client" option is selected (and the truck arrives again), then select the "Competition with girls" option
View attachment 1760768
and let Monica compete with each of the sluts standing next to her in the art of seduction. Once Monica is alone, select the "Monica`s client" option, after which a new client will drive up to her.
View attachment 1760793
Many thanks, this part was very confusing on what to do

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 1760768
View attachment 1760793
Hey there now. You're being a little harsh calling the working girls sluts. They are clearly whores:). The only character who qualifies as a slut would be my personal favourite Betty. Lets not encourage anyone to post here about the whores working on the corner to earn orgasms instead of money. ;)

Oriental006

Dec 2, 2020
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v10 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v10: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
I have did it as following your instruction, and the all scene have unlocked, but the problem is the scene cant play. Then, it shown the another page with a bunch of code.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys, after I used gallery unlocker mode, it is impossible to open and rewatch certain scenes, for example office anal scene with boss and Melanie. How to fix it?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey there now. You're being a little harsh calling the working girls sluts. They are clearly whores:). The only character who qualifies as a slut would be my personal favourite Betty. Lets not encourage anyone to post here about the whores working on the corner to earn orgasms instead of money. ;)
agn25, English is not my first language, but judging by what translation options DeepL translator offers, I conclude that both these words (whore and slut) are synonymous. Оf course I could be wrong. Please explain what is the semantic difference between "whore" and "slut"?

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25, English is not my first language, but judging by what translation options DeepL translator offers, I conclude that both these words (whore and slut) are synonymous. Оf course I could be wrong. Please explain what is the semantic difference between "whore" and "slut"?
Without looking up the definitions a slut is a woman who sleeps around with different men because that's what they like to do. A whore is a woman who sleeps with men for money or some other inducement like to get a job.

As you said they are often used interchangeably but there is a difference between the two words. They both sleep around but have different motivations.
Wasn't having a go at you, just found the use of the word slut funny after the discussions we were involved in a couple of weeks ago about orgasms and asexuality.:)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Without looking up the definitions a slut is a woman who sleeps around with different men because that's what they like to do. A whore is a woman who sleeps with men for money or some other inducement like to get a job.

As you said they are often used interchangeably but there is a difference between the two words. They both sleep around but have different motivations.
Wasn't having a go at you, just found the use of the word slut funny after the discussions we were involved in a couple of weeks ago about orgasms and asexuality.:)
Now I know what you mean. Well, I wrote about Monica competing with the sluts whores around her, but that said, I still don't think Monica is a slut. She may be a victim of circumstance, a narcissist, a bitch, but she is definitely not a slut. (as much as person like defd would like that). And I still don't give up my opinion about her asexuality and everything we discussed a couple of weeks ago.

Another thing is that now we see that DM has introduced "slutmeter" into the game and I can't predict where this will lead (in terms of how Monica may degenerate as a person).Given that this indicator only becomes active if Monica has agreed to sell her body on the street (working for Mommy), it would be more logical to call it a "whoremeter" or "degradacymeter".

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Now I know what you mean. Well, I wrote about Monica competing with the sluts whores around her, but that said, I still don't think Monica is a slut. She may be a victim of circumstance, a narcissist, a bitch, but she is definitely not a slut. (as much as person like defd would like that). And I still don't give up my opinion about her asexuality and everything we discussed a couple of weeks ago.

Another thing is that now we see that DM has introduced "slutmeter" into the game and I can't predict where this will lead (in terms of how Monica may degenerate as a person).Given that this indicator only becomes active if Monica has agreed to sell her body on the street (working for Mommy), it would be more logical to call it a "whoremeter" or "degradacymeter".
Uh, there is hope for me. Slutmeter? omg :eek: :p

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

100% agreed Monica is no slut. At least not yet. She has become 100% a whore. And yes as you say the slutmeter is totally misnamed. I have always felt that the corruption meter was misnamed as well. Being called a desperation or morality(which would deplete instead of increase) stat would seem more accurate to me. The slutmeter should be a whoremeter. Unless Decent Monkey plans to have Monica begin to think about sex and then have her openly flirt and proposition people as this "slutmeter" stat increases, it's totally misnamed.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
100% agreed Monica is no slut. At least not yet. She has become 100% a whore. And yes as you say the slutmeter is totally misnamed. I have always felt that the corruption meter was misnamed as well. Being called a desperation or morality(which would deplete instead of increase) stat would seem more accurate to me. The slutmeter should be a whoremeter. Unless Decent Monkey plans to have Monica begin to think about sex and then have her openly flirt and proposition people as this "slutmeter" stat increases, it's totally misnamed.
You have a point here, I have to admit we never thought about that issue. It will be changed to "whoremeter". ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes