agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Am i the only that's noticed that literally prostituting yourself does not increase your corruption but somehow showing your tits while your shirt is on does?
Not the mention, the mechanics are so long grinding in nature that it makes the game super slow.
As for the writing, the game put emphasis on how much of a bitch Monica is, this is however a little ludicrous because every character male or female is manipulating, extorting people, or abusing someone. Literally all of them. This is an universe where everyone's an asshole but the MC is the one who should pay? lmao.
1) HaHa. Thats a good observation. Maybe the corruption is needed for the prostitution but doesn't add too it (Mmm ... Yeah that's tough to defend).

2) I dunno. Is the grinding that bad in this game? With the new event menu the repeating events should be able to be managed easily by a new player. I agree that this game requires more mouse clicks than your average Renpy game. But to my mind your average Renpy game leaves a lot to be desired.

3) Yep. And that is what makes this game such fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I understand you want avoid to download 10gb... but version 0.17 it is not a compressed version of the whole EP2 ;)
EP2.1 v16 content stops at the end of v016 (it is a complete part of the game)
EP2.2 V17 content starts after the very end of v0.16 and continue on v 0.17...
....with the next update the EP2.2 will contain v.0.17 and v.0.18... until the end of the EP 2.2 ....
I know this will get deleted but I can't help myself. This is the first post of yours that i have read that is both factually accurate and not full of bullshit. If you keep posting like this some might take you off their ignore list.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
If the update is released after 10 days, then 35% readiness is not enough:unsure:. There should be an update of readiness information

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
If the update is released after 10 days, then 35% readiness is not enough:unsure:. There should be an update of readiness information
Don't worry, I'm sure the update will be released on January 20th and the progress percentage will be updated in a few days

Reactions: Don Corleone

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Don't worry, I'm sure the update will be released on January 20th and the progress percentage will be updated in a few days
I definitely don't care about the timing of the update. I know for sure that the update will be on the 20th. I only care about readiness numbers;)

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I definitely don't care about the timing of the update. I know for sure that the update will be on the 20th. I only care about readiness numbers;)
the update development team is working very hard on the new update ... I'm sure the readiness numbers will be available in a few days

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes