Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That Story part 1 ( See next part here )

At this point of the story, Monica has reached a new low.

The powerful enemies she has made have been playing games with her life, a game where they demonstrate to their peers how much control over the system they have and how far they can mess with her.

Someone has managed to make it legal for her to be paraded naked in public. This ended up being chalked up as "art" under the law, but everyone knows this is just a facade for powerful people lobbying the government, but nobody is willing to fight this, because honestly, nobody cares, it's not their ass being put on display.

Being able to be naked in public opened new grounds for Biff's Magazine. Monica has been demoted to a mere Mascot that is constantly performing public shoots to attract more clients.

There's nothing she can do to fight this, she either obeys and act as the best mascot she can be, or she'll be sent to the farm.

She has started to get used to this new life of being a modern version of a village idiot.

1.1.png

1.3.png

And the photo that was taken by the secretary:

1.2.png

Additional Info:

If anyone is curious, Monica's secretary (the one taking the photos) can be created by using:
body:
hair:

Credits:

I just want to give kudos to the people in this threat that have been sharing their formulas for these characters, the more we cooperate, the better fan art we can create together.

So kudos to Westpod for sharing their Monica formula here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/post-4401148

And pat11 for sharing Melaine here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/post-3472430

And of course, DecentMonkey & Team for making this amazing game possible.

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019

The powerful enemies she has made have been playing games with her life, a game where they demonstrate to their peers how much control over the system they have and how far they can mess with her.

Someone has managed to make it legal for her to be paraded naked in public. This ended up being chalked up as "art" under the law, but everyone knows this is just a facade for powerful people lobbying the government, but nobody is willing to fight this, because honestly, nobody cares, it's not their ass being put on display.

Being able to be naked in public opened new grounds for Biff's Magazine. Monica has been demoted to a mere Mascot that is constantly performing public shoots to attract more clients.

There's nothing she can do to fight this, she either obeys and act as the best mascot she can be, or she'll be sent to the farm.

She has started to get used to this new life of being a modern version of a village idiot.

View attachment 1044195

View attachment 1044196

View attachment 1044197

Additional Info:

If anyone is curious, Monica's secretary (the one taking the photos) can be created by using:
body:
hair:

Credits:

I just want to give kudos to the people in this threat that have been sharing their formulas for these characters, the more we cooperate, the better fan art we can create together.

So kudos to Westpod for sharing their Monica formula here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/post-4401148

And pat11 for sharing Melaine here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/post-3472430

be funnier if a group of school boys stopped to stare. maybe teacher tries to cover one of the kids view with a hand over his eyes :giggle:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

View attachment 1044195

View attachment 1044196

View attachment 1044197

Additional Info:

body:
hair:

Credits:

Really well done renders and a nice backstory added to those. Something along these lines I would like to see even in the game. Really awesome art.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to put together formulas for the male characters of the game:

This is what I have so far:

Dick is George G3F (thanks pat11) with this hair set:
Bardie is one of the Brothers (thanks gabrekes):

Anyone knows how to make Biff?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or Ashley and Joe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you even search for this? I tried going over DazStore and Renderosity but had no luck

be funnier if a group of school boys stopped to stare. maybe teacher tries to cover one of the kids view with a hand over his eyes :giggle:
I'll try doing that in a future render ;)

Really well done renders and a nice backstory added to those them. Something along these lines I would like to see even in the game. Really awesome art.
Thank you! I had a lot of fun making it, I'm planning on posting more soon enough. I'm always open for suggestions for scenes too.

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
During the game (episode 1 and 2 (v16) i made screenshots from time to time. I am sharing the gallery with you, maybe
there is one or the other picture that you like

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That Story part 2 ( see previous part here and next part here )

The Photo-shoot at city center has come to an end, this part of town is usually pretty crowded at this time of the day, but it is even more so today. This is due to the fact that Monica's location is often broadcasted in advance, in a Public Service Announcement that serves the purpose of allowing people that don't want to see any indecent exposure to avoid those areas, but what ends up happening is that it just makes it easier for her to be tracked by those who want to see her being humiliated.

The secretary approaches Melanie and praises her performance, that was a pretty simple and quick job but Melanie will be taking the rest of the day off. While Melanie is getting paid a small fortune per shoot, Monica's finances are in shambles: the woman who was once one of the most powerful names in the country has lost it all, she has no possessions, the only thing in her name is a massive debt that causes any/all money she receives to be immediately transferred away. The leash on her neck is property of the Fashion Business, which is mostly owned by Biff.

1.2A.png

Monica listens silently to the conversation, she doesn't want to provoke any of these two women, both have direct contact with Biff, maybe a couple of bad reviews is all it will take to make her go to the Farm... Monica doesn't want to risk it. Even though Melanie's work day is coming to an end, Monica's is just beginning. Melanie instructs the secretary to take Monica back to the office. Apparently Biff has some plans for her tonight, he's hosting another Auction where the highest bidder gets to stay with Monica for a few hours (or days, ...or weeks).

1.2B.png

"You still have some hours to kill before it, but make sure she's all clean and prettied up for the auction." - said Melanie. The secretary explains that this won't be an issue. She's thinking about about taking a walk to the office, the weather looks nice.

Behind them a group of strangers are talking about Monica, they've seen her doing embarrassing things before, but this is pretty funny. The woman starts talking the man into taking a picture with Monica, her infamy has made her some sort of wicked celebrity. "I know you want to touch that Pussy. Come on, Walt, it won't cost you anything to try." - said the Woman. "Alright, alright. Do you have your camera ready?"

1.2C.png

My comments:

So, I finally learned the basics of working with Cameras in DAZ. I hope everyone is okay with my usage of Depth of Field. The main reason for it is that it makes it easier for me to use Billboards (flat images instead of 3d models) for the crowd in the streets.

If you think I overdid with DOF, or if you have suggestions on how I can improve on DAZ, I'm open for suggestions. I've been having a lot of fun with this, but I do realize there's a lot to learn.

I'll probably post Part 3 today still.

As always, I'm open for suggestions for scenes and events.

PS: Captain Bipto, I got the assets needed for the students scene you asked. It will be showing up on Part 4, I'm still putting things together for that.

PPS: I really need to get Biff's model eventually. If anyone knows what model Biff uses, please let me know.

Last edited:

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
That Story part 2 ( checkout Part 1 here )

The Photo-shoot at city center has come to an end, this part of town is usually pretty crowded at this time of the day, but it is even more so today. This is due to the fact that Monica's location is often broadcasted in advance, in a Public Service Announcement that serves the purpose of allowing people that don't want to see any indecent exposure to avoid those areas, but what ends up happening is that it just makes it easier for her to be tracked by those who want to see her being humiliated.

The secretary approaches Melanie and praises her performance, that was a pretty simple and quick job but Melanie will be taking the rest of the day off. While Melanie is getting paid a small fortune per shoot, Monica's finances are in shambles: the woman who was once one of the most powerful names in the country has lost it all, she has no possessions, the only thing in her name is a massive debt that causes any/all money she receives to be immediately transferred away. The leash on her neck is property of the Fashion Business, which is mostly owned by Biff.

View attachment 1048946

Monica listens silently to the conversation, she doesn't want to provoke any of these two women, both have direct contact with Biff, maybe a couple of bad reviews is all it will take to make her go to the Farm... Monica doesn't want to risk it. Even though Melanie's work day is coming to an end, Monica's is just beginning. Melanie instructs the secretary to take Monica back to the office. Apparently Biff has some plans for her tonight, he's hosting another Auction where the highest bidder gets to stay with Monica for a few hours (or days, ...or weeks).

View attachment 1049006

"You still have some hours to kill before it, but make sure she's all clean and prettied up for the auction." - said Melanie. The secretary explains that this won't be an issue. She's thinking about about taking a walk to the office, the weather looks nice.

Behind them a group of strangers are talking about Monica, they've seen her doing embarrassing things before, but this is pretty funny. The woman starts talking the man into taking a picture with Monica, her infamy has made her some sort of wicked celebrity. "I know you want to touch that Pussy. Come on, Walt, it won't cost you anything to try." - said the Woman. "Alright, alright. Do you have your camera ready?"

View attachment 1048969

My comments:

So, I finally learned the basics of working with Cameras in DAZ. I hope everyone is okay with my usage of Depth of Field. The main reason for it is that it makes it easier for me to use Billboards (flat images instead of 3d models) for the crowd in the streets.

If you think I overdid with DOF, or if you have suggestions on how I can improve on DAZ, I'm open for suggestions. I've been having a lot of fun with this, but I do realize there's a lot to learn.

I'll probably post Part 3 today still.

As always, I'm open for suggestions for scenes and events.

PS: Captain Bipto, I got the assets needed for the students scene you asked. It will be showing up on Part 4, I'm still putting things together for that.

PPS: I really need to get Biff's model eventually. If anyone knows what model Biff uses, please let me know.
Wow, your art is very good and I also like the text!

How much parts do you have in mind?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, your art is very good and I also like the text!

How much parts do you have in mind?
Thank you!

To be 100% honest, I'm pretty much winging it.

With that said, though, I did write myself an easy un-liked chapter narrative by mentioning Monica gets auctioned away for X amount of time to different bidders. So I'll be able to make totally parallel stories that still respect the continuity of the main branch.

So the answer is pretty much this: as many parts we, as a community, can come up with.

Last edited:

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you!

To be 100% honest, I'm pretty much winging it.

With that said, though, I did write myself an easy un-liked chapter narrative by mentioning Monica gets auctioned away for X amount of time to different bidders. So I'll be able to make totally parallel stories that still respect the continuity of the main branch.

So the answer is pretty much this: as many parts we, as a community, can come up with.
Oh, thats getting better and better. I think I need to contact you in private :D

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, definitely! Feel free to reach out through private message

If it is related to a direction to take the story, I recommend posting it here in the forum so others could chime-in, and build from it.
But I totally understand if you prefer to give story tips in private too. Whatever you're comfortable with.

Reactions: Don Corleone

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, some good news.

I got Betty into the roster and I've learned that Breastacular is a thing. (Breasts with collision physics? Think of the possibilities!)

betty-3.png

I wonder what these 2 could do together...

betty-1.png

betty-2.png

Want to learn how to make Betty?

Here are my personal notes on the formula. Part of it was already posted in this forum by other members.

Model:
Hair:
Dress: Candy dress for genesis 3 females
Shoes:
Scarf: First date outfit

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That Story Part 3 ( see previous part here and next part here )

The stranger approaches Monica and explains to her how much he is a fan of her works, by "works" he means her sex videos, photos and public acts that are filling the media lately.

--- Side note ---

Monica no longer uses a fake name around, everybody knows that Monica Buckfett is this whore that parades naked around town.

Even though Monica is innocent, the official story is that Monica and her former husband conspired in a huge operation to embezzle money and her husband managed to escape. Some people like to be extra harsh with her to make her pay for her crimes. (But we can cover that in a future post)

------------------

He approaches by calling her by her full name. He asks if he could take a picture with her. Monica mentions that it depends of the approval of either one of the superiors next to her.

Melanie was over hearing the entire conversation, and without waiting for the man to repeat his question again, she says:

"We're already done here, so feel free to do whatever you want with her."

Monica forces an embarrassed smile towards the man, and asks "How would you like to take this?"

1.3A.png

They get together and the man doesn't hesitate; he immediately starts masturbating her, Monica moans in pleasure, enjoying the moment. The man's friend calls for their attention and they pose for the picture.

1.4A.png

Similar to the last time, here's the picture they've taken:

1.4B.png

Last edited: