Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That Story Part 3 ( Part 1, Part 2 )

The stranger approaches Monica and explains to her how much he is a fan of her works, by "works" he means her sex videos, photos and public acts that are filling the media lately.

--- Side note ---

Monica no longer uses a fake name around, everybody knows that Monica Buckfett is this whore that parades naked around town.

Even though Monica is innocent, the official story is that Monica and her former husband conspired in a huge operation to embezzle money and her husband managed to escape. Some people like to be extra harsh with her to make her pay for her crimes. (But we can cover that in a future post)

------------------

He approaches by calling her by her full name. He asks if he could take a picture with her. Monica mentions that it depends of the approval of either one of the superiors next to her.

Melanie was over hearing the entire conversation, and without waiting for the man to repeat his question again, she says:

"We're already done here, so feel free to do whatever you want with her."

Monica forces an embarrassed smile towards the man, and asks "How would you like to take this?"

View attachment 1051371

They get together and the man doesn't hesitate and immediately starts masturbating, Monica moans in pleasure enjoying the moment. The man's friend call for their attention and they pose for the picture.

View attachment 1051375

Similar to the last time, here's the picture they've taken:

View attachment 1051376
Awesome storyline . Keep going. Your work is fantastic

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
That Story Part 3 ( see previous part here or the beginning here )

The stranger approaches Monica and explains to her how much he is a fan of her works, by "works" he means her sex videos, photos and public acts that are filling the media lately.

--- Side note ---

Monica no longer uses a fake name around, everybody knows that Monica Buckfett is this whore that parades naked around town.

Even though Monica is innocent, the official story is that Monica and her former husband conspired in a huge operation to embezzle money and her husband managed to escape. Some people like to be extra harsh with her to make her pay for her crimes. (But we can cover that in a future post)

------------------

He approaches by calling her by her full name. He asks if he could take a picture with her. Monica mentions that it depends of the approval of either one of the superiors next to her.

Melanie was over hearing the entire conversation, and without waiting for the man to repeat his question again, she says:

"We're already done here, so feel free to do whatever you want with her."

Monica forces an embarrassed smile towards the man, and asks "How would you like to take this?"

View attachment 1051371

They get together and the man doesn't hesitate; he immediately starts masturbating her, Monica moans in pleasure, enjoying the moment. The man's friend calls for their attention and they pose for the picture.

View attachment 1051375

Similar to the last time, here's the picture they've taken:

View attachment 1051376
Urhh.. You are a god amongst men my friend !!

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That Story part 4 ( see previous part here or jump to the beginning here)

Melanie approaches the car that was parked near the shooting spot, a company chauffeur opens the door for her and goes to the driving sit.

Melanie, delays closing the door to turn back to her two coworkers. She thanks them for their time and mentions that she might not be going watch Monica's auction tonight, she might be busy then.

1.5A.png

Monica silently thinks about her situation while the secretary politely replies back to Melanie

Monica knows that Melanie is also an sex slave to the people behind Marcus and the others, she was even taken to the farm before. However, for some reason, The Group has placed Melanie as an elite commodity, she is summoned to very restricted underground events to serve the most powerful. For that reason, most people, including the general public and the secretary, don't even know Melanie is in a similar situation to Monica. To them, Melanie is a free and powerful woman.

1.5B.png

Monica, on the other hand, was selected to be degraded and publicly scorned.The Group has made Monica lose everything, including her pride and self-respect.

<Thinking> "< Why can't they make me be a slave like Melanie? Is it because I tried to escape them for too long? Had I chosen to submit to them during that first conversation with Marcus, would I be where Melanie is right now? > "

She feels her heart sinking, she is filled with regret and sorrow.

Monica suddenly gets pulled away from her thoughts when she hears Melanie calling her name.

"Monica..."

"Yes, Melanie?"

"Make me proud tonight."

Before waiting for Monica to reply back, Melanie closes the door of the car and signals to her driver. Monica and the Secretary watch as the car leaves.

1.5C.png

Shortly after, the Secretary turns to Monica.

"Isn't this weather great? I think we can take our time walking back to the building."

Monica just nods her head with a shy smile in approval.

"Since we already have you on a leash, I would like you to be my little doggy for the afternoon. You'll crawl your way to the office."

1.6A.png

Monica hesitates, she starts staring at the secretary's hand that is pointing to the floor, and without having the courage to make eye contact, Monica starts speaking softly.

"Please... don't..."

The secretary raises an eye brown, she cannot believe Monica is talking back to her.

Monica continues. "The side-walks are very hot right now... " - Monica looks at the secretary with begging eyes - "Please let me walk on my feet. We can still go anywhere you want. If you want to shop, I'll be happy to serve by carrying your bags... I'll do anything."

1.6B.png

The secretary inhales calmly while closing her eyes, as if trying to contain herself.

"... ... Turn around."

Monica feels panic storming into her body.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Monica starts whimpering while turning.

The secretary lets go of the leash and reaches into her purse to take out a Leather Strap.

She firmly holds Monica's hand and starts slapping her. The hits and Monica's screams resound around the plaza.

"You fucking idiot! You are not in a position to disagree!"

The secretary screams into Monica's ears between slaps.

"I don't care what you think of the side walk, you're not here to think!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm not here to think!"

1.7B.png

Close behind them a group of students from the local College were in the process of coming back from an event with their teacher. Some are shocked with the sight of Monica screaming in pain, others were very pleased.

"Yeah! Way to go! You show that slut what's coming to her!" - says an enthusiastic student with glasses

"The poor thing" - says another.

1.7A.png

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want to be your dog! I want to crawl!"

"Wrong!"

*Smack*

"What do you want to do?"

"I... I..."

*Smack*

"You want to do whatever I tell you to do"

*Smack*

"I want to do whatever you tell me to do!"

The secretary pushes Monica towards the floor. Monica doesn't resist and crouches.

She gives Monica one last big smack at the top of her head.

"You dimwit! You dropped the dildo."

"I'm sorry, I'm a clumsy idiot. I dropped the dildo."

"Pick it up, this side-walk is dirty and this dildo is worth more than you can afford, you bitch..." - The Secretary was technically right, that $10 silicon dildo was certainly worth more than Monica could afford, since she can't pay for anything anymore.

"You can't keep anything in place, can't you? That's why we don't give you clothes, you would probably ruin them too."

"I'm sorry." - Monica says while crawling towards the dildo

At the sight of this violent interaction, the students were going crazy, a lot of them were laughing, while others felt sympathetic for "the criminal". The teacher tried preventing the students from seeing this pathetic scene by covering the eyes of the closest student while telling the others to turn around, but they weren't listening to her.

1.8.png

As the teacher was struggling to control the students and prevent them from interacting with Monica, the Secretary intervenes.

"It's okay. They need to get used to her." - she says while pointing at Monica.

The teacher looks back at the Secretary, with a face of disgust.

"This is torture. This is not how you should be treating a fellow human being."

"Oh, you're misunderstanding the situation. We're that convincing, uhn? Monica Buckfett and I are coworkers. We're just acting, aren't we Tits?"

1.9A.png

Monica looks up.
"Yes, this is just an act." - Monica forces a smile.
"We hope you are enjoying the show. Please watch me as I put this dildo in my ass."

Monica starts moaning loudly
, to the point of sounding forced. She is trying to bring attention to herself as much as possible.

"Look at the size of that thing!" - Screams one student

The teacher sighs.

1.9B.png

"Do you feel tortured, Monica?"

"I'm not being tortured, I'm happy. I like that I was given the opportunity to serve this city instead of being locked up in a jail somewhere"

"Do you want to wear clothes?"

"I don't want clothes. I like being naked, I like making people laugh. Being naked makes it easier for me to serve others with my body."

Once again, the feeling of dread and regret fills Monica's body. How many wrong decisions did she have to make in her life to get to the place she is in right now? Is there anyway out at this point? Probably not.

"I like pretending to be a dog. This makes me horny."

1.9C.png

The secretary looks at the teacher and the students.

"Here's a lesson for you all. Monica Buckfett spent a lot of her fortune to get the life she has now. This is a one of a kind lifestyle.
She is a symbol of this city now, people travel from all over the world to see her in the streets. It's time for you all to learn to appreciate our culture more."

An awkward silence follows. The secretary pulls Monica's leash hard, causing her to lose her balance.

"Come on now, you gaping dumb ass. We have a long way ahead of us."

The students open the way for them.

---

---

Monica and the Secretary walked for a long time that day. It looked like the Secretary was taking a lot of detours and was also intentionally crossing a lot of roads to force Monica to crawl on top of hot asphalt. Monica still can't believe that a person that used to look up to her so much a year ago, is now one of the people that makes her life a living hell.

As usual, random people at the roads kept throwing insults at Monica, or laughed at her sad display, but in return Monica would simply smile back and politely greet them.

1.10A.png

Every now and then Monica would have to reach out to push her dildo deeper into her ass, to prevent it from falling. The secretary would not reduce her pace however, which would constantly cause Monica to lose her balance by the sharp pull of the leash on her neck. Monica knew she should not complain.

Through the entire length of that walk, Monica kept repeating to herself mentally.
"<I'm happy... I'm happy...>"

1.10B.png

Last edited:

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
That Story part 4 ( see previous part here )

Melanie approaches the car that was parked near the shooting spot, a company chauffeur opens the door for her and goes to the driving sit.

Melanie, delays closing the door to turn back to her two coworkers. She thanks them for their time and mentions that she might not be going watch Monica's auction tonight, she might be busy then.

View attachment 1061720

Monica silently thinks about her situation while the secretary politely replies back to Melanie

Monica knows that Melanie is also an sex slave to the people behind Marcus and the others, she was even taken to the farm before. However, for some reason, The Group has placed Melanie as an elite commodity, she is summoned to very restricted underground events to serve the most powerful. For that reason, most people, including the general public and the secretary, don't even know Melanie is in a similar situation to Monica. To them, Melanie is a free and powerful woman.

View attachment 1061753

Monica, on the other hand, was selected to be degraded and publicly scorned.The Group has made Monica lose everything, including her pride and self-respect.

<Thinking> "< Why can't they make me be a slave like Melanie? Is it because I tried to escape them for too long? Had I chosen to submit to them during that first conversation with Marcus, would I be where Melanie is right now? > "

Monica suddenly gets pulled away from her thoughts when she hears Melanie calling her name.

"Monica..."

"Yes, Melanie?"

"Make me proud tonight."

Before waiting for Monica to reply back, Melanie closes the door of the car and signals to her driver. Monica and the Secretary watch as the car leaves.

View attachment 1061765

"Isn't this weather great? I think we can take our time walking back to the building."

"Since we already have you on a leash, I would like you to be my little doggy for the afternoon. You'll crawl your way to the office."

View attachment 1061767

Monica hesitates, she starts staring at the secretary's hand that is pointing to the floor, and without having the courage to make eye contact, Monica starts speaking softly.

"Please... don't..."

The secretary raises an eye brown, she cannot believe Monica is talking back to her.

Monica continues. "The side-walks are very hot right now... " - Monica looks at the secretary with begging eyes - "Please let me walk on my feet. We can still go anywhere you want. If you want to shop, I'll be happy to serve by carrying your bags... I'll do anything."

View attachment 1061777

The secretary inhales calmly while closing her eyes, as if trying to contain herself.

"... ... Turn around."

The secretary lets go of the leash and reaches into her purse to take out a Leather Strap.

She firmly holds Monica's hand and starts slapping her. The hits and Monica's screams resound around the plaza.

View attachment 1061824

Close behind them a group of students from the local College were in the process of coming back from an event with their teacher. Some are shocked with the sight of Monica screaming in pain, others were very pleased.

"Yeah! Way to go! You show that slut what's coming to her!" - says an enthusiastic student with glasses

View attachment 1061817

"Wrong!"

*Smack*

"I... I..."

*Smack*

*Smack*

The secretary pushes Monica towards the floor. Monica doesn't resist and crouches.

"Pick it up, this side-walk is dirty and this dildo is worth more than you can afford, you bitch..." - The Secretary was technically right, that $10 silicon dildo was certainly worth more than Monica could afford, since she can't pay for anything anymore.

"You can't keep anything in place, can't you? That's why we don't give you clothes, you would probably ruin them too."

At the sight of this violent interaction, the students were going crazy, a lot of them were laughing, while others felt sympathetic for "the criminal". The teacher tried preventing the students from seeing this pathetic scene by covering the eyes of the closest student while telling the others to turn around, but they weren't listening to her.

View attachment 1061831

As the teacher was struggling to control the students and prevent them from interacting with Monica, the Secretary intervenes.

"Oh, you're misunderstanding the situation. We're that convincing, uhn? Monica Buckfett and I are coworkers. We're just acting, aren't we Tits?"

View attachment 1061841

Monica looks up.
"We hope you are enjoying the show. Please watch me as I put this dildo in my ass."

, to the point of sounding forced. She is trying to bring attention to herself as much as possible.

The teacher sighs.

View attachment 1061845

"I'm not being tortured, I'm happy. I like that I was given the opportunity to serve this city instead of being locked up in a jail somewhere"

"I don't want clothes. I like being naked, I like making people laugh. Being naked makes it easier for me to serve others with my body."

Once again, the feeling of dread and regret fills Monica's body. How many wrong decisions did she have to make in her life to get to the place she is in right now? Is there anyway out at this point? Probably not.

View attachment 1061855

"Here's a lesson for you all. Monica Buckfett spent a lot of her fortune to get the life she has now. This is a one of a kind lifestyle.
She is a symbol of this city now, people travel from all over the world to see her in the streets. It's time for you all to learn to appreciate our culture more."

An awkward silence follows. The secretary pulls Monica's leash hard, causing her to lose her balance.

---

---

Monica and the Secretary walked for a long time that day. It looked like the Secretary was taking a lot of detours and was also intentionally crossing a lot of roads to force Monica to crawl on top of hot asphalt. Monica still can't believe that a person that used to look up to her so much a year ago, is now one of the people that makes her life a living hell.

As usual, random people at the roads kept throwing insults at Monica, or laughed at her sad display, but in return Monica would simply smile back and politely greet them.

View attachment 1061869

Every now and then Monica would have to reach out to push her dildo deeper into her ass, to prevent it from falling. The secretary would not reduce her pace however, which would constantly cause Monica to lose her balance by the sharp pull of the leash on her neck. Monica knew she should not complain.

Through the entire length of that walk, Monica kept repeating to herself mentally.

View attachment 1061870
Damn.. Can any of the amazing artists here make fanart of Monica's slum life(as a whore ofcourse).

Reactions: Sakrilas

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That Story part 4 ( see previous part here )

View attachment 1061720

View attachment 1061753

"Monica..."

"Yes, Melanie?"

"Make me proud tonight."

View attachment 1061765

View attachment 1061767

"Please... don't..."

View attachment 1061777

"... ... Turn around."

View attachment 1061824

View attachment 1061817

"Wrong!"

*Smack*

"I... I..."

*Smack*

*Smack*

View attachment 1061831

View attachment 1061841

Monica looks up.

The teacher sighs.

View attachment 1061845

View attachment 1061855

---

---

View attachment 1061869

View attachment 1061870
Incredible. You're doing a really fine job

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I got more used to using collisions to help with the renders, these panties at the legs are possible thanks to that.

In this scene Monica and the client are discussing another go. (It's a continuation to this post here)

I'm thinking of posting some anal sex in the next post.
Or maybe this client has a friend... a 3-some could be a good one. I'm open for suggestions on how this next scene will play out.

whore2.2.png
whore2.png

Last edited: