Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Another Story - Part 2

"It's always good to see you here" - says the man.

"..." - Monica just awaits silently.

"Were you crying? If you have a problem with your role here, you should take it to HR, they can help you out."

Of course, she knew he was just joking with her, she didn't have a choice in this matter. The consequences for not accepting this role would be far worse. She has to play her part.

View attachment 1091409

"No.... don't worry... it's nothing, I.... I like what I do"

"Glad to hear! And what's the deal with you covering yourself right now?"

"I'm sorry, I was startled when you came in... " - she stops covering herself

"You look miserable right now, Piggy... where's your professionalism?"

"I'm sorry, sir, please, don't tell management I was crying"

"It's not the crying that bothers me, it actually looks good on you. My problem is that you're disgusting. You need a shower."

View attachment 1091423

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry my smell bothers you...but I need permission from another employee to use the showers, sir."

"Oh, I know... I could arrange a shower for you right now, if you want"

Monica smiles softly

"T-thank you, sir... "

The man points to the floor

"Get on your knees, Piggy"

Monica obeys without questioning the man. But now she realizes the shower she was promised is not what she was expecting.

View attachment 1091446

The man starts to unzip his pants as he says - "Open wide".

"Aren't you happy? I'm going to be giving you a shower and your breakfast for the day."

As she awaits for him to get ready, she just faintly replies with a "thank you" and holds her mouth open.

View attachment 1091453

"You're liking this, aren't you, slut?"

"mmmhmmm, mmmm"

View attachment 1091454

Once his stream stops, he continues talking.

"This was wonderful, you make a great toilet."

"Thank you, sir..."

"I believe in you. I think you could also be a great toilet paper, don't you think?"

She looks confused.

"Come here and clean up my dick with your mouth now, but don't you dare touch on my clothes... you're filthy right now and I'll have a meeting soon."

Monica puts her hands in her legs and lean forward far enough to get his penis inside her mouth and starts to caress it with her tongue.

View attachment 1091463

The man enjoys the moment until he cums in her mouth.

"Thank you, pig, I needed this boost to start my day."

Monica forces a smile but stays silent as the man waves away and goes on with his day.

Just as he's leaving the bathroom, he shouts:

"Oh, by the way, I'm coming back after my meeting. Make sure you'll clean this pee away before I'm back. Use your tongue."

"..."

"You need to keep your workspace, pristine. Remember, be professional."

The man leaves.

-------------------------------------

PS: This is what I've put together so far. Thanks to everyone that has provided suggestions and tips on what this scene was supposed to be about. I'm planning on sharing some more non-story renders soon involving the glory hole scenes and sex in the bathroom..
Excellent work

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Another Story - Part 2

"It's always good to see you here" - says the man.

"..." - Monica just awaits silently.

"Were you crying? If you have a problem with your role here, you should take it to HR, they can help you out."

Of course, she knew he was just joking with her, she didn't have a choice in this matter. The consequences for not accepting this role would be far worse. She has to play her part.

View attachment 1091409

"No.... don't worry... it's nothing, I.... I like what I do"

"Glad to hear! And what's the deal with you covering yourself right now?"

"I'm sorry, I was startled when you came in... " - she stops covering herself

"You look miserable right now, Piggy... where's your professionalism?"

"I'm sorry, sir, please, don't tell management I was crying"

"It's not the crying that bothers me, it actually looks good on you. My problem is that you're disgusting. You need a shower."

View attachment 1091423

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry my smell bothers you...but I need permission from another employee to use the showers, sir."

"Oh, I know... I could arrange a shower for you right now, if you want"

Monica smiles softly

"T-thank you, sir... "

The man points to the floor

"Get on your knees, Piggy"

Monica obeys without questioning the man. But now she realizes the shower she was promised is not what she was expecting.

View attachment 1091446

The man starts to unzip his pants as he says - "Open wide".

"Aren't you happy? I'm going to be giving you a shower and your breakfast for the day."

As she awaits for him to get ready, she just faintly replies with a "thank you" and holds her mouth open.

View attachment 1091453

"You're liking this, aren't you, slut?"

"mmmhmmm, mmmm"

View attachment 1091454

Once his stream stops, he continues talking.

"This was wonderful, you make a great toilet."

"Thank you, sir..."

"I believe in you. I think you could also be a great toilet paper, don't you think?"

She looks confused.

"Come here and clean up my dick with your mouth now, but don't you dare touch on my clothes... you're filthy right now and I'll have a meeting soon."

Monica puts her hands in her legs and lean forward far enough to get his penis inside her mouth and starts to caress it with her tongue.

View attachment 1091463

The man enjoys the moment until he cums in her mouth.

"Thank you, pig, I needed this boost to start my day."

Monica forces a smile but stays silent as the man waves away and goes on with his day.

Just as he's leaving the bathroom, he shouts:

"Oh, by the way, I'm coming back after my meeting. Make sure you'll clean this pee away before I'm back. Use your tongue."

"..."

"You need to keep your workspace, pristine. Remember, be professional."

The man leaves.

-------------------------------------

PS: This is what I've put together so far. Thanks to everyone that has provided suggestions and tips on what this scene was supposed to be about. I'm planning on sharing some more non-story renders soon involving the glory hole scenes and sex in the bathroom..
Amazing work as always dude...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Excellent work
Amazing work as always dude...
Thank you <3
The support you and the others have been giving really motivates me to keep practicing and sharing more here. I've learned a lot since my first post in this forum.

I'm already working on the next few renders on the side.
In the next story Monica will be working as a Maid for a Rich family. I wanted to have her wearing heavy makeup and glossy baby oil over her body this time around.

Here's a sneak peek:
waking-up-2.png

Also some have asked me to have Monica wearing yellow rubber gloves, so here's a version with that too.

waking-up-2 (gloves).png

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you <3
The support you and the others have been giving really motivates me to keep practicing and sharing more here. I've learned a lot since my first post in this forum.

I'm already working on the next few renders on the side.
In the next story Monica will be working as a Maid for a Rich family. I wanted to have her wearing heavy makeup and glossy baby oil over her body this time around.

Here's a sneak peek:
View attachment 1098402

Also some have asked me to have Monica wearing yellow rubber gloves, so here's a version with that too.

View attachment 1098502

You should definetly use the one with the gloves :D

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
That Story part 5 (see previous part here)

After the shameful walk through the city as the secretary's pet Girl, Monica was finally back to the Fashion Business Building. She didn't have much time to rest however, she needed to get ready for the auction that would be happening in a few hours.

The auction happened in a very luxurious room with dim lights, with only the area where Monica was standing being brightly illuminated. An employee next to Monica would constantly be instructing her to stay in more humiliating poses to attract the bids from the attendees.

After half an hour of this presentation/auction, the event was complete. The winners of the Auction was a young couple: Joseph and Sarah Bakker. Monica felt that it was odd that a couple was buying her, often the bidders are lonely rich men looking for easy sex... "are they looking to spice their relationship? are they seeing me as an investment?"

It doesn't matter, it is not up to Monica.

The paperwork can take sometime, so the couple was instructed that Monica would be available for pickup the next day.

-- The next day --

As the couple arrived at the building, they noticed that Monica was already waiting at the lobby fully nude as people continued with their day-to-day.

They trade a quick polite introduction, and take Monica to their car. The chauffeur greets Monica with a small nod of the head and opens the trunk. Monica understands what she needs to do, she craws into the trunk while her masters seat at the back seats. Her new life as property of the Bakkers is about to begin. How long is this going to last? She doesn't know, the whole auction system is a mystery to Monica.

As their car parks near the main entrance, two members of the Mansion personnel are already waiting to receive the house masters and their new toy: the head maid Emma and the groundskeeper Glenn.

Joseph: "Emma, Glenn, I would like to present a new member of our household. This is Monica Buckfett, you might know her from TV as the woman is often walking around naked."

As Sarah is speaking, Monica remembers her training, she needs to demonstrate her submission and eroticism. She squats with her legs wide spread and starts to massage her own breasts around, as if inviting anyone to advance on her.

Before anyone could say anything, Sarah takes over the conversation.

She turns to Groundskeeper Glenn with an empathetic look. The groundskeeper has been caught masturbating on public grounds way too often for Sarah's comfort, and she was the one that came with idea of buying Monica to help with Glenn's horniness.

Sarah: "Glenn, you've been working for my family for years now, and I've noticed that you've been... lonely... lately. Joseph and I thought that was time for us to get you something nice to play with. Monica here will be your new toy, use her in any way you please."

Joseph: "Mrs Buckfett was a very expensive acquisition. She has special permission to stay nude in public and spends hours daily studying ways to please men and women in bed. She's no ordinary whore. "

Sarah looks towards Monica.

Sarah: "Monica, you answer to Glenn first, but you're also a servant of this household. Whenever Glenn doesn't need you, you should report to Emma and see how you can help her."

introduction-1a.png

Emma: "Mrs Bakker, should I get an uniform for Ms Buckfett?"

Sarah: "Give her some accessories, but her private parts should remain exposed. Monica is an exhibitionist, I want her to feel confortable in here. Isn't that right, Monica?"

Monica: "Thank you, Mrs Bakker.'

Glenn: "You look beautiful, Monica. You're going to be my beautiful wife."

Monica: "As you please, Master Glenn."

They continue with small talk for a bit, but eventually Maid Emma directs Monica towards the mansion to give her new uniform.

introduction-1b.png

This mansion is very well kept, it's clear that Emma is incredibly dedicated to her job. She treated Monica as she would a new pet, it's important that Monica stays pretty and clean. Glenn went with them to provide his suggestions of how he wants Monica to look like.

After a few minutes Monica was ready. She was covered in baby oil, perfume and wearing very heavy make-up. Glenn wanted to have her looking like a living sex doll for him.

Emma: "You look gorgeous, Monica."

Monica: "Thank you, Ms Kleine"

Emma: ""Please, just call me Emma... It feels weird to hear someone like you, who is probably a decade older than I am, addressing me like that. Emma is just fine."

Monica thought about it, Emma must be in her early 20s, so what she said was indeed true. In fact, it looks like that even the masters of the house Sarah and Joseph are also younger than Monica.

Monica: "I understand, thank you, Emma. How can I help?"

foyer-1.png

Emma: "I'm sorry, I have everything under control, and I don't think you'll do this right. You're Glenn's sex toy, so I'll just have you do something unimportant to keep you busy. Just focus on looking pretty."

Monica: "I've been a maid before..."

Emma looks Monica from head to toe and says:

Emma: "You clearly aren't anymore"

Monica: "... I understand."

Emma: "Until Glenn calls you, I want you to clean this staircase. Just focus on looking pretty and don't create a mess. "

The staircase was already pristine clean. The work she was giving Monica was completely useless.

All she gave Monica was a sponge and small bucket. Having Monica working in all fours would make her more appealing for Glenn.

Emma: "Scrub each step, once you reach the end, start it over from the bottom. Okay?"

foyer-2.png

The fact that this work was completely useless, made this whole experience even more humiliating to Monica. Part of her even wished Glenn would just show up and take her to the nearest bedroom. Monica then realizes how ridiculous her current situation is... wishing for a cock to save her from a meaningless humiliating work.

Emma: "I'll be organizing the Master Bedroom, if you need me."

Monica: "Thank you, Emma"

foyer-2b.png

At the end of the day, Monica was exhausted. Glenn took her to his basement room where he penetrated her from all holes she could offer. Once he was satisfied he fell asleep.

-- The next day --

One of Monica's responsibilities now is to act as Glenn's personal alarm clock.

Her daily routine is not to wake up much earlier than Glenn, carefully leave the bed to not wake him up.
Wash herself, put on her makeup, baby oil and perfume, and only then generously wake her master up with a blowjob. Monica was his sex doll, after all.

waking-up.png

She carefully pulls his underwear down, as she lightly scratches his underbelly and strokes his penis.

Monica: "Good morning, Glenn..."

waking-up-1.png

She starts to slowly lick around the head of his dick.

waking-up-1b.png

Glenn starts to wake up with a big smile in his face. He loves his new toy.

waking-up-2.png

When she notices that he is up, she starts moving faster. She lifts herself up and starts sucking him.

waking-up-3.png

Glenn: "You're so hot, Monica."

Monica looks at him with seductive eyes.

She is sucking him so hard, his dick is by far the cleanest part of his body now. Glenn is not the type of guy who takes showers often. By now, Monica has been forced to lick toilets already, so this is not something she couldn't handle.

waking-up-3b.png

It doesn't take long, for her to start going up on him.
Glenn didn't even need to ask, Monica knows that she needs to please her owners the best she can, otherwise she'll be punished harshly once she's back to the office.

She mounts on Glenn's dick and rides him until he cums.

waking-up-4.png

After that it was time for them to get back to work.

Monica put on her accessories, and Glenn put on his clothes.

Business as usual, Glenn goes to work on the yard while Monica waits for Emma to come up with some other useless time spending task for her.

Monica was asked to "help" cleaning the backyard.

Monica: "Good morning, Mrs. Bakker"

Sarah: "Good morning, Monica. Oh my, you look stunning."

Monica: "Thank you. Emma and Glenn picked my outfit. "

maid-0b.png

Monica: "Sorry for disturbing your reading, Emma asked me to clean the backyard, do you mind if I swipe your table?"

Sarah: "I don't think this will be needed, Monica. Emma was here earlier already... Aren't you two coordinating your tasks?"

Monica: "Emma prefers to have me clean the areas she already worked on."

Sarah: "That doesn't make much sense to me, but I trust Emma's judgement. I thought she would appreciate the help, but I guess you're not really here to clean, right?"

Sarah looks at Monica's exposed pussy.

Monica sheepishly smiles

maid-0c.png

Sarah: "Go on then, I don't want to prevent you from doing your work."

Monica: "Thank you, Ma'am"

maid-1.png

Sarah continues reading her book as Monica spends the next several minutes wiping a table that was already completely clean.

----

PS:
I was initially planning on having this part be one long sequence of events, but I decided that it would be better to just provide small events over different times in the same overall plot.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the sex scenes. That's why we're all here, after all.

Last edited: