Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
If theres one thing im hoping for both in the game and just to see is Monica becoming Biff's good girl of a trophy wife. Also surprised I haven't seen much Melanie/Alex or Melanie/Victoria fan art.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Also surprised I haven't seen much Melanie/Alex or Melanie/Victoria fan art.
Maybe it happens because Monica is more striking from the three of them and game is about her?

Victoria's Dog Play.png

P.S.
How "Wifi And Mom" can have more fans than FB? I don't understand it. It is not a game even, it just interactive story which updated two time a year, and yet have more than ten thousand messages in fan-art's thread. And we does not have even three hundred.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Maybe it happens because Monica is more striking from the three of them and game is about her?

View attachment 1204634

P.S.
How "Wifi And Mom" can have more fans than FB? I don't understand it. It is not a game even, it just interactive story which updated two time a year, and yet have more than ten thousand messages in fan-art's thread. And we does not have even three hundred.
If we turn to the "dry" statistics, Wife & Mother has fewer patrons and is lagging behind Fashion Business.

Your render with Monica, Melanie and Victoria is amazing. It definitely needs a sequel. :)

Last edited:

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
personally find that art is a bit extreme, not fond of piss, scat, physical torture etc.

Drake1307

May 6, 2020

View attachment 1204634

P.S.
Noticed that the Yeti has been missing for sometime !

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Yeti

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019

View attachment 1204634

P.S.
more in the AWAM fan art section BECAUSE people crave more images of the chars that the developer isn't giving them, with his twice a year updates(just sayin') :sneaky:

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Yes, thats the girl !
Ok.
I know that hair and clothing are the same(do not found the leather pants with bare ass yet, but they can be manufactured), also material was referenced in the game, (although I dont know what shader or settings DecentMonkey used, so I used mine). But I had vague doubts about the model.

P.S. Also, the model to which material belong, looks more like milf and was more appropriate in role of Monica's secretary(the model that was used instead have a body of goddess). Imho of cause.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
To be honest, i feel your Betty and secretary is more accurate than Monica..lol
Maybe... I made at least five versions of Monica and more I worked on her - the more she moved away from original model.
At least she have different color of eyes, I experimented with different hair, made some changes in the chest department, genitalia, and, at the end, I added freckles

Indigo G8F v0.5.duf.png

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
I don't want to discourage you (you're one of the main creators of FB fanart <3 ), but her face is not very similar to Melanie's.
Please, discourage me more!(I have some problems with face recognition in real life).

Melanie Comparison.jpg

This is rough and quick comparison between Melanie from the game and my version. All I did is return to the stock material of this model, choose one of stock makeup from it, make eyes blue and found appropriate hair.

Without obvious differences in lighting, pose and some working with material(or maybe differences in post processing with brightness/contrast and hue in PS), is this the same model?

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Without obvious differences in lighting, pose and some working with material(or maybe differences in post processing with brightness/contrast and hue in PS), is this the same model?
It looks like it is. At least in my subjective opinion.

Reactions: Mr. Yeti