Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Please, discourage me more!(I have some problems with face recognition in real life).

View attachment 1246255

This is rough and quick comparison between Melanie from the game and my version. All I did is return to the stock material of this model, choose one of stock makeup from it, make eyes blue and found appropriate hair.

Without obvious differences in lighting, pose and some working with material(or maybe differences in post processing with brightness/contrast and hue in PS), is this the same model?
hmm, this 2 look very similar :) (y)
Hard to believe the one before was the same model ^^ But maybe I have problems with face recognition, too :D

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Maybe... I made at least five versions of Monica and more I worked on her - the more she moved away from original model.
At least she have different color of eyes, I experimented with different hair, made some changes in the chest department, genitalia, and, at the end, I added freckles

View attachment 1245750
Woah.. this Monica looks yum !! This model is very similar to the in-game Monica but more importantly we have never seen Monica aroused or horny in the game like this.. so thank you for that..!❤

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Maybe... I made at least five versions of Monica and more I worked on her - the more she moved away from original model.
At least she have different color of eyes, I experimented with different hair, made some changes in the chest department, genitalia, and, at the end, I added freckles

View attachment 1245750
Also, please avoid freckles, Monica is the perfect woman after all..

(Its entirely your choice though, but a man can always wish.. especially when my system isnt exactly Daz 3d friendly.)

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
yes, the default is too young. we need to control the sliders.
The problem is on my end and it is bigger, don't know yet how to fix it.

I was working on Monica(again), trying some different things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I was trying to find Monica's outfits. Found four of them, but have problems with default:

Question.jpg

1. Found two wardrobes with this triangular line, but both with the window instead of solid material. It can be constructed, obviously, but I think reality can be simpler.
2. I mean fishnet. It can also be constructed, but for that some bikini or sport top must be used with tight border. Dont found it yet. (Found some clues)
3. I am dying to find this shoes. I flipped through 250 pages of referenced materials 5 times, but still no results.

So, if someone can help I'll be very grateful.

Last edited:

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
The hair is this

Which dress? Monica has a lot of them.
If you mean the red dress, than it is , but DecentMonkey did something to it(I am thinking not in Daz, maybe blender) to create folds.
i hate this

"/subsurface shaders/aoa_subsurface/aoa_subsurface.dsf
"
Untitled 1 .png

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
You have a very dark imagination.. Like it..!
About first two images:
There is discontinued(if I am not mistaken) game by the name "a new dawn". Horrible pictures, and even more horrible programming, but the premise is actually the same as in FB(rich bitch fallen from grace), only in medieval environment + fantasy creatures. I made several fan renders, to implement my vision of this topic(for myself).
The first two pictures are based on this game only with Monica. That is why so many monsters. Of cause there are no monsters in FB(actually many), but it might be a one of Monica's nightmares.

Last edited: