Fan Art Fashion business fan art

otakudes

May 17, 2019
So, after a year, I finally decided to complete my new rendering-pc. I had a 3970X laying in my office for a year. Bought 3080ti and other components and started rendering. My old rig, had a gtx 1070 and intel 6th generation 4 core processor. So it took several hours to render this kind of media. This one takes only 3 minutes.

The results here above I got after a day of working on it. What do you guys think? Any recommendations for a beginner?
What kind of recommendations are we talking about? Do you need criticism? Or ideas for new works?

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Criticism, ideas, I am open to everything. For now, I am working on creating HD pictures.
Well, I probably won't be able to help with criticism, there's nothing to complain about)) But about the ideas... I can offer several:

1. Specifically for Monica: the role of Steve's junior secretary, if you can find his source code.

2. Monica and Melanie are two punk rockers with tattoos, beer and wild hairstyles, you can even put them on a bike.

3. The roles of the Roman consul/emperor and a slave - for example, for Marcus and Monica.

It's 4:30 in the morning now, nothing else comes to mind right away. I hope something from the proposed will be useful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021

Okay guys, I need your help. Is this Monica's figure good enough? Or do I need to make some adjustments. I have seen westpods suggestion, I applied indigo head, georgia hair, adele figure and delilah head. I think it is good, what do you guys think?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

Okay guys, I need your help. Is this Monica's figure good enough? Or do I need to make some adjustments. I have seen westpods suggestion, I applied indigo head, georgia hair, adele figure and delilah head. I think it is good, what do you guys think?
She's definitely cute enough, in the second render she also reminds me of Monica...Lewinsky! (especially the mouth), but prettier and with finer features.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
She's definitely cute enough, in the second render she also reminds me of Monica...Lewinsky! (especially the mouth), but prettier and with finer features.
Thank you! I will proceed now.

I want to create a bar episode in the Shiny Hole.
Do you or does anybody have a clue where that environment can be found? I have searched it everywhere, but 0 results.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manifold

otakudes

May 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with the Manifold. Good enough.

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Criticism, ideas, I am open to everything. For now, I am working on creating HD pictures.
Criticisms?? are you kidding me..? Did you mistook this for BADIK or AWAM fan art thread, coz if you aren't aware we rarely have regular uploaders.:cry:
(Except for the weird bald dude with the Yeti fetish ofcourse.)

So anything and everything is welcome and your work is pretty awesome for a beginner my friend !!

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Thank you! I will proceed now.

I want to create a bar episode in the Shiny Hole.
Do you or does anybody have a clue where that environment can be found? I have searched it everywhere, but 0 results.
i have also been searching for the environments with no luck. I suspect that it is a custom creation made up of various props from different products.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
i have also been searching for the environments with no luck. I suspect that it is a custom creation made up of various props from different products.
As far as I am understanding it, the renders was made in 3ds max and all environments was from there. I saw Monica's cabinet in max's resources. Only people was made in daz. Was it separate rendering or people was exported - i dont have knowledge about that.

P.S. Forget the environments, can you reconstruct male characters? I know some of the materials(they referenced in the game), but models are different(excluding George). For example: what is Alex or Bardie?

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
As far as I am understanding it, the renders was made in 3ds max and all environments was from there. I saw Monica's cabinet in max's resources. Only people was made in daz. Was it separate rendering or people was exported - i dont have knowledge about that.

P.S. Forget the environments, can you reconstruct male characters? I know some of the materials(they referenced in the game), but models are different(excluding George). For example: what is Alex or Bardie?
Haven’t looked at creating any of the male characters yet. Wanted to perfect Monica first and get all her clothing assets sorted. On that note, do you know what the asset is for her maids uniform? Struggling to find it

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
On that note, do you know what the asset is for her maids uniform? Struggling to find it
I know partially(that is why I not published it yet)
The larger part of maid outfit come from .
But stockings is a mystery to me.

img_4104a.png
The quality of the pictures make it harder to recognize. I try to find it second time yesterday and failed. As you see this stockings has line, opaque fingers, bi-color elastic belts with wavy edge. Not one of the stockings in my collection are like that.

As a solution you can use lingerie from . The stockings from it looks good with garter belt. Also bra from it can be visible from under the dress(if you like that type of things).

Wanted to perfect Monica first and get all her clothing assets sorted.
Good luck with that. I have SIX of her outfits in various stages of completion(and she have more and i am afraid in new versions will have more)

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Good luck with that. I have SIX of her outfits in various stages of completion(and she have more and i am afraid in new versions will have more)
Thanks. Will check out the maid uniform asset.. if I find the stockings I will let you know.

Reactions: Mr. Yeti

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I was testing new fan setup, to prevent 3080ti overheating. It is getting over 83Celsius, when rendering. It got 80, which is okay, but not optimal. Have to find a way to get it below 80is.

Anyways hope you enjoy it guys!
Just my opinion, but I think you need to work on your camera angles and posing. In this image, the focus is drawn to the backdrop instead of the model.