Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Amazing job! The stockings definitely look a lot closer to the original than mine do :p
Thanks, like I said before, Mystique 2 is better choice for stockings in that case. Or can be used, it is very close, but still not it.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks, like I said before, Mystique 2 is better choice for stockings in that case. Or can be used, it is very close, but still not it.
Sure. Will update my wearables preset a bit later.. also will work on some waitress images.

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I am rendering in Iray
Really? Her skin tone looks like it is rendered in filament. Haha anyways I recommend creating a depth of field to separate the subject from the background. Maybe get the camera closer to the model. My eyes are drawn more towards the background than the model.

You could also render in portrait to focus only on the model.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Maybe position of camera in front of girl, from above to down and slightly sideways(Underbelly must be partially visible behind her) will be better? Then girl will take bigger portion of the frame and you can display some emotion on her face? And Underbelly not so important(if he fully clothed) and can be not in focus. And when she take off her clothes you can reverse the scene and make it from his point of view by placing camera behind him. I like more position of camera in third picture(black and white). You can turn camera clock-wise even more so second man can enter the frame.
Also the light is not on girl. She is a center of scene, don't you think, but Underbelly is illuminated better than her(on first image).
I called her the "girl" because I cannot recognize who it is - Melanie or Monica(they have the same hair in the game). That is why I proposed position of the camera that make her face more visible.
imho

Reactions: uncleomf

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe position of camera in front of girl, from above to down and slightly sideways(Underbelly must be partially visible behind her) will be better? Then girl will take bigger portion of the frame and you can display some emotion on her face? And Underbelly not so important(if he fully clothed) and can be not in focus. And when she take off her clothes you can reverse the scene and make it from his point of view by placing camera behind him. I like more position of camera in third picture(black and white). You can turn camera clock-wise even more so second man can enter the frame.
Also the light is not on girl. She is a center of scene, don't you think, but Underbelly is illuminated better than her(on first image).
I called her the "girl" because I cannot recognize who it is - Melanie or Monica(they have the same hair in the game). That is why I proposed position of the camera that make her face more visible.
imho