Fan Art Fashion business fan art

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I think they need to be more see through, but anyways. Do what is the best for the look, in my opinion, we shouldn't just copy it, but also improve it.

The outfit is almost perfect btw.
Thanks. Can’t take the credit though as Dumberer identified the main asset for the uniform

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Too much of bi-sexual lighting. (Imho of cause)
Also, what is up with environment? Is she on the death star?

Last edited:

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
The bar maid outfit formula:

by (the blue one color)
by (stockings, black, material N 1)
(this shoes included in three of Monica's outfits at least)

P.S. "Hot Secretary" outfit are used in the game for another character. Waste-free production.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
As far as I am understanding it, the renders was made in 3ds max and all environments was from there. I saw Monica's cabinet in max's resources. Only people was made in daz. Was it separate rendering or people was exported - i dont have knowledge about that.

P.S. Forget the environments, can you reconstruct male characters? I know some of the materials(they referenced in the game), but models are different(excluding George). For example: what is Alex or Bardie?
Yep. It’s 3D Studio Max. Just found the mansion foyer interior on the asset gallery

Reactions: Mr. Yeti

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Brought some focus back, it is still not perfect, because of the lighting, but I am going to improve that next time. Need to change the walls, with less color. But I still think that this is pretty good. What do you guys think?
Much better, but yes, the lighting is too bright, and causing the focus to be lost. You may also want to check the clipping on the lace skirt that she is wearing .. the left leg and right hand seems to be going through it.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Much better, but yes, the lighting is too bright, and causing the focus to be lost. You may also want to check the clipping on the lace skirt that she is wearing .. the left leg and right hand seems to be going through it.
Changed the walls again :D, see below