Fan Art Fashion business fan art

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
If I'm honest, you haven't quite yet mastered Monicas face.. But Melanie looks fabulous!!
Appreciate the remarks, I will try to apply some makeup and see if there are some changes.. but honestly I am not sure how to target this problem

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
uncleomf If you ever decide to do a real comic where Melanie is bound/tortured and modified by Monica and thugs, Id gladly sub to a patreon. In general, if you ever do patreon where the goal is to create comics Id gladly sub to that. Really really good work. Keep it up :)

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
uncleomf If you ever decide to do a real comic where Melanie is bound/tortured and modified by Monica and thugs, Id gladly sub to a patreon. In general, if you ever do patreon where the goal is to create comics Id gladly sub to that. Really really good work. Keep it up :)
Thank you, sir, your words give me inspiration!

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
True. I happen to have a thing for models who look like Melanie. So what :D
He is taking time out of his day to make them, in the future I would like to reward that with money to ensure more content.
Thank you for your understanding!
You guys go crazy about all this
If you have any good suggestions, I would happily create renders for it.. I am having a blast while creating this renders

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Any tattoo suggestions for Monica?
As far as I understand (to be honest, I didn't read it very carefully for obvious reasons : D), Monica in the game has quite puritanical views on female beauty, does not support any "improvements" in the form of piercings, tattoos, strange hairstyles, etc.

It follows from this that if you want to make an interesting option, then I can offer the opposite effect - a "reformed" Monica, who considers tattooing an art and, accordingly, has stuffed herself with a large number of tattoos all over her body. For such a plot move, all sorts of banal "QoS" and other skulls with bones are not very suitable, my suggestion is perhaps closer to the style of "Suicide Girls". That is, various multicolored tattoos of large size, often without any special subtext.

Reactions: Don Corleone

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
As far as I understand (to be honest, I didn't read it very carefully for obvious reasons : D), Monica in the game has quite puritanical views on female beauty, does not support any "improvements" in the form of piercings, tattoos, strange hairstyles, etc.

It follows from this that if you want to make an interesting option, then I can offer the opposite effect - a "reformed" Monica, who considers tattooing an art and, accordingly, has stuffed herself with a large number of tattoos all over her body. For such a plot move, all sorts of banal "QoS" and other skulls with bones are not very suitable, my suggestion is perhaps closer to the style of "Suicide Girls". That is, various multicolored tattoos of large size, often without any special subtext.
1636866154597.png

• Haha
Reactions: otakudes