Fan Art Fashion business fan art

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
40+ Likes ---> I will post the second episode, where Monica and Melanie will have much more fun .... ENJOYYY!!

Thank you so much for your love guys! I appreciate your kind words... We have reached the goal, almost :D. I will start working on the second part. The second part will be much, much, muchhhhh hotter.. I can promise you that. You are going to love it :D. It will be my biggest and hottest post so far :D

Last edited:

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
Professor: "The hell is this Monica? Why are you dressed like a slut? Why are you not wearing a bra? Above all what are your plans?"
1.png
Monica: "You asked too many questions. I don't give a fuck to answer your questions." 2.png
Monica: "I'm leaving. You can complain about me to whoever you want. I don't care" 3.png
Professor: "You little slut. Complaining won't do any shit. You came here looking like a slut, you'll be treated as a slut. Get ready for punishment." 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png